Michu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even last season, when he scored a fair amount of goals, most of them came in the first half of the season, when he was an unknown quantity. He also played fairly deep, making it more difficult for defenders to pick him up, but teams eventually found him out. He wasn't anywhere near as effective in the 2nd half of last season.

In my opinion, he's not even a one season wonder, he's a half season wonder, just like Jelavic and Cisse.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree and I always felt he was going to be like that. There have been plenty of strikers who looked fantastic when they first arrived and once sussed never looked any more than half decent. Remember that Amr Zaki at Wigan, scored about 13-14 goals in his first few months and everyone was talking about £15m move to Chelsea or Man Utd, or Mido he was the same although he got his move and did nothing

If i was to go for a swansea player at the minute, id go for bony, hes really stating to find his feet now
Agree with this, he's looked sharp and a real threat the few games I've seen him in the last month or two. Strong and a great shot on him, think he would suit Martinez's style and should be entering his prime now being 26 later this year. Would probably be very expensive though, just like Michu, so there are possibly better options out there.

He's a cracking player when he's on it. He's had bad luck with injuries this year but he's definitely not a one-season wonder in my opinion. Would take him for about £10m but no more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.