Mikel Arteta (coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be well behind the times, but I've just read that he's been released by Arsenal. Without wanting to sound (too) bitter, I wonder if he'll be remembered by Arsenal fans with the same affection as he would've had from Everton fans if he'd stayed?

Also without wanting to hijack the thread, so not mentioning the names, but there's some big names on this years list of released players.

In a word no. He's cut all ties with Everton and I for one would want to know why first.

He left to play Champions League and win trophies. Shame on him for it. He should have stayed with us to finish 6th/7th.
Great player. Was chuffed for him to get to actually win trophies. Was even happy after he celebrated scoring against us. Can't stand players refusing to celebrate after scoring against their old clubs. What a man

Great player. Was chuffed for him to get to actually win trophies. Was even happy after he celebrated scoring against us. Can't stand players refusing to celebrate after scoring against their old clubs. What a man
Yeah same here. I don't get why everyone is still being cry arses about the quarter final. He was a snide for us on the pitch and we loved him for it. As if he was going to give us special treatment in a quarter final.

Would be fine with him coming back as coach, we could do with someone teaching a few of the lads to have a bit of snide, while also being good on the ball... barkley would certainly improve with a nasty streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back