Mind games appazers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help laughing at that Obese prick, so 4th is yours is it ! Nice to see that they aim so high, it only cost them upwards of £150m to be in contention with us, bless .

FAT SPANISH WAITER: MIND GAMES

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez believes David Moyes is using mind games when he suggests Liverpool are the favourites to finish fourth this season.

Everton currently occupy fourth place in the Premier League, but will be replaced by Liverpool should the Anfield side win their game in hand against West Ham at home on Wednesday night.

The Goodison chief has cited that game in hand as the reason to suggest Liverpool still have the edge over the Toffees in the battle for the final Champions League qualifying spot.

But Benitez believes Moyes' point was intended to add extra pressure to Liverpool ahead of the game in hand.

when asked if Moyes' comments were just a bit of mind games, Benitez responded, "Yes."

He then admitted he believes the battle for fourth is now between Liverpool and Everton - although he insisted Aston Villa are not yet out of the running.

He added: "It seems like it (will be an all Merseyside affair) now, but Aston Villa also have a lot of confidence and Blackburn won the other day away from home. You never know, but maybe you can say that Liverpool, Everton and Aston Villa will be close.

"The derby at Anfield could be really important, but it depends on the other games before then. We'll have to wait and see the position both teams are in before the game but clearly it will be an important game."

Benitez added he doesn't expect Liverpool's European commitments to distract from the challenge of battling with Everton for fourth spot.

He added: "I have confidence. It's not easy when you play in the Champions League but we have some experience. We know we have to concentrate and be focused on every game, and see if we can progress in both competitions."

Is it also mindgames that harry (i live under a bridge) redknapp says the same, So to o'neill,hughs, ian st john (hate that ****) on the radio, Nearly every pundit out their has said it.

Words fail me to describe this fat spanish welk. The drivvle that comes out his trap. You have no idea about football you bad blert. I would'nt be suprised if he went to the F.A an moaned about people using 'mind-games' an asked for forth place.

No matter anyway, as we will get forth place. As your team is full of over-rated, over-paid numptys. Hope you get a lenthy contract at the r/s an really finish them off....:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Thats my rant over, Feel much better.

i wonder if he realises that, in effect, he's saying rs aren't favourites for 4th place - a surprising admission, really. how are the mighty fallen, eh?

i work with a massive rs who laughs at me cos he says the rs will finish 4th or win the champion league, erm they should have been fighting for the title but that doesn't stop the rs taking the piss out of us.

Gutted the rs play two premiership games before us, great timing for them and easy games. Just hope we can play under the pressure cos west ham and newcastle won't be doing us any favours.

I honestly think Liverpool will finish 6th, Villa will pip them for 5th.
Out of the three clubs - Liverpool, Villa and us, Villa has the easiest run-in(although we can do them if we win them at home) and Liverpool the hardest.
Since they have not applied for Intertoto, they may not be playing in Europe next season! How wonderful is that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back