minor things that make you fume

Having to spend 20 minutes researching the Internet before phoning a british business on an 08 03 or whatever number, to find out whether I'll be ripped off in call charges or not.

Utterly infuriating snidey profiteering.

KdywClM.gif
Soz bud. Forgot myself there.
*stands on drawing pins and re-reads the 'gingers I'd smash' thread

I'm the same way. I feel really awkward receiving gifts from my guy because I wonder if he felt obliged to buy something. I never want to put someone in that predicament.
See this is where I get in trouble, I rarely buy her anything spontaneously, she has got everything she wants, and if not she can go and buy it so when I come in with flowers, or a nice bottle of bourbon the first question is 'what have you done?'

Ffs

Haven't used my tassimo in months and as soon as I buy some capsules for it the thing is knackered beyond repair it seems.

Something to do with a magnet in the water, I'm guessing the sensor has gone on the inside so I can either open it up and bypass the sensor which may go horribly wrong, or Im stuck now without one and a load of capsules.

Ffs

Haven't used my tassimo in months and as soon as I buy some capsules for it the thing is knackered beyond repair it seems.

Something to do with a magnet in the water, I'm guessing the sensor has gone on the inside so I can either open it up and bypass the sensor which may go horribly wrong, or Im stuck now without one and a load of capsules.

Have you tried sawdust and a hammer ?

The way girls and lads of a certain age now just seem to be clones of eachother, where are the individuals?

If you want to see examples of these buffoons go to any gym or Nandos.

Lads - Full of gym supplements but clearly only train chest and biceps. Quiff. Beard (they look RIDICULOUS and often cover an alarmingly ugly grid). Nike Hirachis, Sleeve Tattoo. Sunbed Tan. Man up you gang of utter utter gimps.

Girls - Trout pout, Addicted to selfies, Fake Tan, Fake Lips, Go the shops in gym gear with sunnies on their heads.

Hate them all.
What about sleeves on a girl..?

Ffs

Vape those bad boys

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back