Moment of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see past Dom's flying header.
I was right in line with the ball as it hit the back of the net and the explosion of emotion from the Street End will live with me for ever.
2023 sees me sixty years going to Goodison and that will never be beaten.

Pickfords first save against Chelsea, unreal, for a split second after the whole stadium just went silent, was quite eerie.

bolt-cutters-everton.gif

Bolt Cutter Man and his insanely large bolt-cutters - Showed the club that even when tools you have for the job are overly expensive and completely unfit for purpose it's still no excuse for not putting in the effort.

The day the fans group decided to do something to re-engage with the club. We were a toxic fanbase and its so great to see us as a passionate fanbase and enjoying it.
Football wise, either Gray v Arsenal or DCL v Palace.

For the first time in my life, as long as I get in the ground tomorrow and the match kicks off I have completed all 38 league, 4 FA and 2 Carabao cups games. I’ve been trying for nearly 40 years and had many near misses so I’m pleased in what has been an emotionally draining season.

Iwobis goal against Newcastle
Thursday night
Leicester away

In a season of very low highlights.

I remember unfortunately the trips back from QPR and Norwich , miserable wondering why I bother.

I’d like to say never again, but see you all in august. Look after yourselves over the next two months and remember, everyone wanted us down and yet we will NEVER ever go down. F the lot of them. UTFT

For the first time in my life, as long as I get in the ground tomorrow and the match kicks off I have completed all 38 league, 4 FA and 2 Carabao cups games. I’ve been trying for nearly 40 years and had many near misses so I’m pleased in what has been an emotionally draining season.

Iwobis goal against Newcastle
Thursday night
Leicester away

In a season of very low highlights.

I remember unfortunately the trips back from QPR and Norwich , miserable wondering why I bother.

I’d like to say never again, but see you all in august. Look after yourselves over the next two months and remember, everyone wanted us down and yet we will NEVER ever go down. F the lot of them. UTFT
You deserve a medal mate, this of all seasons to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.