Moshri: is he to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hindsight is great,only recently somebody was repeatedly telling everybody on this forum that, Benitez will not get sacked unless we drop into the bottom three. Mosh Man, whoever that is, apparently was keeping him until we moved stadium.

I just hope you get behind the next manager Roy when this squad of gutless cowards down tools on them just like they have done to the last 5 in 6 years..

I just hope you get behind the next manager Roy when this squad of gutless cowards down tools on them just like they have done to the last 5 in 6 years..
I will, provided its not a pre doomed appointment like your Raffatollah. Appointing him was always ending like this, anybody who couldn't see it was naive to say the least. I'm amazed he lasted past Christmas tbh.

Of course he is and he knows it... That's why he's hiding in his basement and texting Jim White whenever he wants to release some news....

His biggest mistake was not having a total clear out as soon as he took his second batch of shares.

Then, protect his investment by employing the very best board he could source and let them get on with it.

100% this.

He should have scorched the earth when he first bought the club and got shut then, but he absolutley should have binned Kenwright and the rest when he took more shares on.

He needs to stop sticking his nose into football matters and get rid of kenwright and the rest asap.

Yes he is. He has not got a jar of glue how to run a football club. Our performances before and after say it all.

7 Seasons prior to Moshiri's ownership

2008/09 - 5th - Moyes
2009/10 - 8th - Moyes
2010/11 - 7th - Moyes
2011/12 - 7th - Moyes
2012/13 - 6th - Moyes
2013/14 - 5th - Martinez
2014/15 - 11th - Martinez

7 Seasons inclusive since 2016 under Moshiri ownership

2015/16 - 11th - Martinez/Unsworth
2016/17 - 7th - Koeman
2017/18 - 8th - Koeman/Unsworth/Allardyce
2018/19 - 8th - Silva
2019/20 - 12th - Silva/Ferguson/Ancelotti
2020/21 - 10th - Ancelotti
2021/22 - Currently 16th/Benitez
Pre Mosh: Averaging 7th place finishes. Post Mosh: Averaging 10th place finishes. Amazing what 500+ million gets you. Well done Mosh ;). You nailed it....

Reactions: Lob

Pre Mosh: Averaging 7th place finishes. Post Mosh: Averaging 10th place finishes. Amazing what 500+ million gets you. Well done Mosh ;). You nailed it....
Yep and Pre-Mosh 2 Managers, Post-Mosh 7 Managers including 2 interim. Some stability and forward progress there alright.

I believe he needs to accept they he has no expertise when it comes to football, so when he hires a Director of Football to control club strategy, manager recruitment, scouting etc, he has to get the right person for the job, then let them do that job without interference. By no means am I saying that Brands was the right person, but to hire him knowing he had a preference to rely on bringing in youth players and developing academy players, then hire managers with a track record of not giving youth players a chance just sets everyone up to lose. Yes he's put his hand in his pocket, but he's also thrown his weight around trying to insist on particular transfers (Iwobi?) Just hire people in the know and let them run footballing matters.
This right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.