Most remembered Everton Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeelover

Player Valuation: £80m
Well over on the Alehouse, we have the fit birds thread and what are you listening to now. So I thought how about something more tuned into out football club.

I am sure that there are some members of the web site who go back to the early fifties albeit in short trousers. There has to be hundreds of goals to choose from so lets make this a compendium of goals to lok back on.

Regrettably I do not have the computer skills to put vids on the thread so perhaps some one can help.

For me my first choice is Grame Shape's goal at Anfield, no doubt the vid can be found by a helpful soul.

So come on search your memory banks for the goals and let us all see them and marvel.

Well over on the Alehouse, we have the fit birds thread and what are you listening to now. So I thought how about something more tuned into out football club.

I am sure that there are some members of the web site who go back to the early fifties albeit in short trousers. There has to be hundreds of goals to choose from so lets make this a compendium of goals to lok back on.

Regrettably I do not have the computer skills to put vids on the thread so perhaps some one can help.

For me my first choice is Grame Shape's goal at Anfield, no doubt the vid can be found by a helpful soul.

So come on search your memory banks for the goals and let us all see them and marvel.

Can someone help this lad out?

For me its a strange on. Big dunc against boro in the league cup when he out psyched the keeper sliding in and running to fan and kissing the fan. Not much to buzz about in those days but always loved that goal and reaction

one of my favorite goals was Dan Gosling's against the RS. I had two roommates who were RS supporters. We had been day drinking and they were chirping all match. After it went in I went nuts and they were very quiet afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.