MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was sound tbh. They can put us on for 1 minute every week for all I care cos I got me schlong out and windmilled for 4 minute highlights when Keown said we are the best team he's seen this season. Keown is in a one man pundit mission to talk us up and will take on any mutha ****a who knocks us. On another note, was the commentator who done our game then the same who does the ****e for radio city? Certainly sounded like him! Might be getting paranoid though.

I thought it was sound tbh. They can put us on for 1 minute every week for all I care cos I got me schlong out and windmilled for 4 minute highlights when Keown said we are the best team he's seen this season. Keown is in a one man pundit mission to talk us up and will take on any mutha ****a who knocks us. On another note, was the commentator who done our game then the same who does the ****e for radio city? Certainly sounded like him! Might be getting paranoid though.
Alistair Mann was motd one,and no different one to radio city which is Steve Hothersall

Surprised BBC didn't switch to emergency broadcast when Keown said we were the best team.

You can just see it now, Keown is quickly executed and replaced with Carragher or someone as normal broadcasting resumes.

Ali man also use to work for city, more sports news than commentary tho.

This **** doesn't surprise me anymore. Pundits keep going on about how well we're doing but in MOTD, they somehow always make it look like the other team dominated us... I mean the Man Utd and Arsenal highlights were all about the other team. I guess it feeds the plucky Everton stereotype they love so much.

I'd like to congratulate the editor for the close up on Roberto's " yeeessss.....what a fookin goal" after we got the winner.

the editor can fk right off

the editor somehow managed to miss the bit where Roberto flopped his ollies out and done a sort of funky chicken dance right around the swansea bench and laudrup in particular

Surprised BBC didn't switch to emergency broadcast when Keown said we were the best team.

You can just see it now, Keown is quickly executed and replaced with Carragher or someone as normal broadcasting resumes.

Well played Keown, but did you notice the size of his neck its fcuking massive. Like a brontosaurus it was.

I don't see your MOTD, unless it's the version we get here in Melbourne, but did any of you see ESPN FC Press Pass on
Monday?

Shaka Hislops best ten goals of the week had Ross Barkley's free kick at number 2, and fair enough, but he couldn't fit Coleman's goal in which I think was arguably more spectacular.

A bit off topic, I know, but only a little bit.

Btw, good to see Martin Keown sticking up for us. He did play for us, don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back