MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the footage this morning, did I hear the commentator say about Osman's goal "has drawn us level"? Quite liked the "boys in blue" comment after Lukaku's goal.

Was it my imagination or is this is a biased commentator? I'm not complaining.

Just watching the footage this morning, did I hear the commentator say about Osman's goal "has drawn us level"? Quite liked the "boys in blue" comment after Lukaku's goal.

Was it my imagination or is this is a biased commentator? I'm not complaining.
Heard that too. He went on to try to talk as if it was everyone at the game, who first then the equaliser but it sounded a bit forced. Ha ha. Who was it? If Steve Wilson I think he is actually a red.

Living over here I don't generally watch motd except occisionally on internet.

Despite the fact that Ijjy is right and these ex players do know more about top level footie than us, they are awful pundits in the main.

Fact is, they should be using their superior knowledge of the ins and outs of the game to give us an insight that's beyond your average fan. However they churn out the same old inane rhetoric, ingratiating 'party line' plattitudes and state the bleeding obvious.

''He's hit that really well''

''That was poor defending''

''The wide midfielder should be helping out his full back there''

Ffs. it's like paying a plummer to put the top back on a tube of toothpaste.

Couple of ommisions from goal of the season contenders yesterday but jack whilsheres yesterday was included for some reason

Matt phillips belter for qpr vrs palace
Jags'last minute derby equsliser at the kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back