Moutinho - all talk in here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sotnas, been following the discussion on here. Do you know is there anything in the other article in "record" (? is that right) which I think says Moutinho was copped shaking hands with the bigwig from Porto?

Excellent news, long way to go though I think. Lots of negotiating but we've got our man Pini Zahivi down there, it's all good.

I cant see it on that page- am I just mental.
Its closer to the bottom of the page.

All sounds positive to me. Hopefully they'll accept our method of payment. So looking forward to at least 1 descent transfer coming in this weekend...(y)

Seeing that our method of payment will be in installments, where do you guys think well get the money from later in the year ?

It doesnt work like that pal- its like a loan and you pay off smaller chunks over a period of time sometimes a few years.

Look at the Rooney deal- we received money for him even last year.

i personally think that he will go to a Atletico Madrid/Villarreal, be a great buy if we swooped for him though :)

The guy is a cracking player. Can see him taking a while to adapt to the epl if any move was to come off due to his slight frame. But in the long run, rekon it would be an awesome signing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back