Moving Company - Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put it this way. If you kick up a stink in the media, it isn't going to do you much harm, however it could help kill his business. Phone him up and tell him you do NOT want the call recorded, then explain that you are going to do everything you can to destroy his business in the media, pure all out war. Ask for an apology and let him know that this is now personal. Ask who has the most to lose............or you could just forget it and get on with your life.........

Don't you have the stand your ground law there, invite him round at night time and then shoot him, say you thought he was strapped

kill_it_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

or something...

So someone asked - he did call up and let me know he was running late. Very true. Not much to report there. He did catch me on a bad day, so I reacted by asking him "are you gonna turn up in the morning if I agree to this appointment?", his response at that point was "I'm the owner of this company and we don't want your business"...had it been left at that, nothing else would've come from this.

I'm just upset that 5 months later, he saw fit to contact my boss.

Ah well...I should probably leave the crazy b@st@rd to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back