Moving Company - Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ejaculate into a bottle everyday for the next month or so, when you've got a good few litres of jizz saved up break into his house everyday for a week and hide under the bed until he's asleep, crawl out each night and pour a reasonable amount of jizz all over him, his mrs and any of their pets.

I don't really know where I was going with this or what I expected it to achieve, but yeah, give it a go anyway.
How would you stop it drying into cheese? Could be hard to pour..

Ok, so here's the deal and I'm not really sure how to react - thought I'd throw it open to the GOT folks as no doubt there will be some interesting responses:

So - 5months ago I moved house. I was in the process of getting quotes and arranging for folks to come by my house to figure out how much it's all going to cost. I spoke to a number of companies and arranged for them all to come to the house to provide estimates. One company arranged to be there at 7pm. I got a call at 6:50pm - telling me they were going to be late (7:40pm was the new time) I told them that I had plans that evening so couldn't make it. They offered me the next morning at 7:30am - I asked if they would be able to keep that appointment as they hadn't made the last one and I have to be at work in the morning, the guy on the phone tells me he's the owner of the company and doesn't now want my business as I had the audacity to question him. I basically say "kiss my a$$" and the phone call ends.
I'm pretty incensed at this point and (totally my own fault) decided to prank him, calling him back and speaking french, he's trying to find someone that speaks french and I hang up - childish I know, but he'd caught me on a bad day and lord knows why I did it, but I did!
Anyhow, fast forward 5 months and the guy sends an email to my CEO with recorded calls, the bad review I left on them and alleging I was drunk.

Thoughts?

Should I respond again, post the copy of the emails, I did reach out by phone on Friday evening, but they didn't answer, then I get a text saying "Not your lucky day?"...

Hmmm - decisions decisions...

Set a bag of [Poor language removed] on his doorstep and light it on fire, then ring the doorbell. That will teach him.

I've not thought this through.
I'm told that if you want to eat your jizz but lose the urge after ejaculation then a soloution is to freeze some and put it in your mouth during round 2 as freezing keeps it fresh. Having been told this by a mate it might of use to you in your endeavour.

I'm told that if you want to eat your jizz but lose the urge after ejaculation then a soloution is to freeze some and put it in your mouth during round 2 as freezing keeps it fresh. Having been told this by a mate it might of use to you in your endeavour.
Hello mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back