Moving Company - Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

So someone asked - he did call up and let me know he was running late. Very true. Not much to report there. He did catch me on a bad day, so I reacted by asking him "are you gonna turn up in the morning if I agree to this appointment?", his response at that point was "I'm the owner of this company and we don't want your business"...had it been left at that, nothing else would've come from this.

I'm just upset that 5 months later, he saw fit to contact my boss.

Ah well...I should probably leave the crazy b@st@rd to it!

If you are letting it lie, let it lie.

If it still wrankles, in the UK you could make a formal complaint to his trade body or ombudsman for the particular area of business. Is there a reference to anything like that on his notepaper or website? I know law varies state by stae in the US, and I would not have a clue in the land of the free. He may suggest that you got out of order, but so did he, and he is meant to be the professional here, with standards he should uphold. If nothing else, no professional likes a complaint, it will take up loads of his time, and (unless he is mad as a box of frogs) he is unlikely to persecute you after the complaint, because that would found a new complaint, even if he wasn't dealt with for the first. Good luck to you.

Or you could sign him up (use a VPN) to RAWK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back