Moyes Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted that here under another thread.

Very good article in my opinion.

May I suggest that your next article be written about why Liverpool have been chronic underachievers over the years even though they've spent gobs of money. :D

Cheers guys.
Never been on here before as you might have guessed. Was a long term poster on Kipper, but lost effort with it about 6 months ago now and havent been back on since. For those long term kippers on here i was Rodders and prior to that Dan and prior to that BigFish.

Apologies that it was posted in another thread, couldnt find it. You got the link to the thread?

Cheers guys.
Never been on here before as you might have guessed. Was a long term poster on Kipper, but lost effort with it about 6 months ago now and havent been back on since. For those long term kippers on here i was Rodders and prior to that Dan and prior to that BigFish.

Apologies that it was posted in another thread, couldnt find it. You got the link to the thread?

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5264&highlight=Ideal+Manager

I believe it's the last post on there.

Cheers guys.

cant argue with any of your article - a good read also.

(I remember the name rodders and bigfish, I went by the mane of carpmandan) I still go on there quite a bit , well until it broke, but rarely post these days. Perhaps on here I may get back into the posting thing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back