moyes exposed as racist.... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
i know this was part of a thread last night but i feel it has been my best reply thus far and reckon it deserves another airing, and at least i'm not mentioning those thingy's for getting into whatsitcalled next week.

Moyes interview after last tonites game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moyes was asked about the penalty shouts too wich moyes reply was. " we have scored a lot of goals this season without getting a single penalty when we all know we should of had about 3 or 4 even before tonites game, if we were too get a penalty at goodison i think the fans would start a mexican wave".

oh no, he's done it again!! now the mexican f.a. are gonna be on the blower, not to mention the aztecs and inca's who are up in arms(or is that arms up) putting in a wave claim.

Yep with china writing too the fa

Then he will say liverpool are DOWN UNDER us in the league with the aussies taking offence. Ok bad i know but cudnt resist.

Yep with china writing too the fa

Then he will say liverpool are DOWN UNDER us in the league with the aussies taking offence. Ok bad i know but cudnt resist.

I'd take offense to that if I was the Aussie FA aswell, you wouldn't want to be associated with the scummers.

lets hope he doesn't go into jocko mode and say ,"these [Poor language removed] sasenach referees" or we'll have to report him.

mentioning "a bit of dutch courage" might get him abit of support from the cloggies.

we have to hope we don't get a decision thats then reversed or he might call the ref,"an indian giver" and there's millions of them.

really think they should use "the red shoite" in any derby day post match interviews though and should also place a cut out badge man behind the goal in training for the derby, surely that would inspire anyone to try and break the back of the net thus wiping him off the planet forever, at least his visible presence makes them a laughing stock for the rest of the nation though, his, Rafael's and the 11 donkeys on their piss-patch pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back