Moyes hits out at the BBC - Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable, they didnt show either of our penalty appeals - or Elanos bad tackle - or Given raising his hand.

However they showed Robinho stumble in our area. Yippee.

The world is obviously against us it seems.

Did you see Kompany? I'm sure he brushed Fellaini's shirt with his thumb. We blatently should've had a pen.

Jesus Mary and Joseph, ffs.

I am now refuseing to watch that shower of **** called MOTD!!! absolute poor and very biased im really fuming after the moyse interview on there website and what they showed tonight!!!

No more interviews

Just watch the MOTD highlighs again and what a shower of s**t they are. No full interview with DM and a very one sided view of the game. That c*** Gobba had the cheek to say we were booing the boys when I know I was booing the fat little bas**** willy for not seeing the Robinho hand ball.
I think DM should f*** them off no more interviews:@

Haha! Love how Moyes stops screening his accent when he gets annoyed at Gubba, it's great. One can imagine how scary he'd be when he was really angry! Say if you were AVDM or Jesper B.

Aye, I think I did just say that, do you want a smack in the mouth? I'll smack you the noo

that might be geordie at the end there

He'll be here for a while, if not he wouldn't use the pittance of a transfer budget he has going after guys like Ramsey. I think Man Utd would defo tempt him if they want him. It would probably come down to whether or not he thinks he's taken the squad as far as he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back