moyes sues rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most infuriating thing about this. In the mirror one of their moronic sports "journalists" says something along the lines of "Rooney and Sir Alex are upset by the writ". No bloody mention of the way it has made Moyes feel like. Public defamation of character and he is only seeking 300k. In his line of work it could have put him beyond re-employment if he was plying his trade at a club with more fickle fans.
Lets hope Rooney is so upset he crashes another one of his cars in to something harder this time. Ungrateful [Poor language removed].

will moyes give the money he gets (if he gets any) to Evertron, or keep it himself dya reckon?

DM will certainly give it to charity. One word of caution, defamation is a notoriously difficult thing to prove and if Rooney's advisors are prepared to defend then they must have a defence. I assume that the low figure 300k is aimed at settling the matter quickly, Rooney being wrong, which imo he certainly is, would rather pay that sum than risk millions in a defeat with costs. It will be interesting to see how this one unfurls :) :)

Whatever happens, let it be known for all to hear that Wayne Rooney was never, isn't and will never be an Evertonian.

yet more contoversy for mr rooney. Showing the complete total [Poor language removed] that he is, did anyone actually buy his book?

and it all started because moyes would not allow pukka pies into the dressing room.

and it all started because moyes would not allow pukka pies into the dressing room.

Nah it all started when Rooney asked to Moyes to let his granny in to the dressing room. Moyes thought it was to look around like, little did he know... :biggrin:

I'm sure Moyes will be professional about it. Rooney will probably block him completely I would imagine.

Has anyone seen the latest radio Merseyside promo on the Beeb promoting all that it means to be a Merseysider. They have Shrek on a coveyor belt with Paul McCartney and other famous scousers, Rooney gets dumped in a skip while the others become venerated, it bloody brilliant.(y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back