Moyes to sign new 3yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this from another club sacking their manager. Its all been made up paper bollocks, Spurs have not been interested in Moyes, He was always going to sign a new contract, or a new contract has never even spoke about.
There is nothing, NOTHING official in any of the Moyes to Spurs rumours nor anything in the new contract. In fact absolutely nothing at all official about any Everton matter. Its all just come from Harry getting sacked, thats the only thing thats actually happened thats true.
I got taken in a bit with it, but when you see that there is nothing to base any opinion on any of the Moyes related matters, its just all horse ****. Unless I have missed something and there are direct quotes from the club/Moyes. Where is the link to him getting a new 4m PA deal?

"Moyes is prepared to extend his stay at the club. He can expect a big rise as Kenwright is aware that the bigger clubs are always likely to have his bright manager on any wish list of replacements."

*insert ROFLcopter image*

Oh so let's pay an overpaid manager even more.

Ace.

YE AM A TIT ,WHO WILL SPEND ANOTHER 3 0R 4 GRAND WATCHING THEM THIS YEAR ,WHILE THE BOARD DO FUK ALL TO IMPROVE THINGS ,

Ha I'm alreayd fuming at Everton for the amount of money Im going to spend on tickets, travel and merchandise.

Koff Everton.

YE AM A TIT ,WHO WILL SPEND ANOTHER 3 0R 4 GRAND WATCHING THEM THIS YEAR ,WHILE THE BOARD DO FUK ALL TO IMPROVE THINGS ,

we all fall into this group mate, but it's what makes us the greatest fans in the world. We are Everton. The rest don't matter.

This Moyes hating exhausts me, I hope he proves many wrong now that he has a brilliant goalscorer from the start of the season.

This Moyes hating exhausts me, I hope he proves many wrong now that he has a brilliant goalscorer from the start of the season.

There will be another excuse.

We won't have enough funds for this, we didn't have enough luck with that, the opponents were lucky with the other thing, some player wasn't fit to play.

Pretty sure even the haters can't realistically accuse moyes of making excuses for poor form ect.. That is one thing he has never done!

He tells it pretty much how it is...

Or is this gonna be a new myth to beat him with!!
Which will no doubt get as boring as the best myth that moyes only plays negative **** football.

What Goat will say...

Great News!!!!!

Well, goat's buying a season ticket so he must be delighted with the progress from 4th to mid-table. I should think he'll be saying "ten more years, Davie".

I admire that and am baffled by it in equal measure.

20 MORE YEARS DAVID!!!!!!!

But its TalkSport, they talk utter tosh.

As somebody else pointed out, a few days ago they said he was off to Spurs.

They make stuff up as they go those utter clowns.

There will be another excuse.

We won't have enough funds for this, we didn't have enough luck with that, the opponents were lucky with the other thing, some player wasn't fit to play.

sometimes mate, these excuses are valid, I have seen these things with my own two eyes supporting Everton over the last few years at the start of the season, we never seem to get the rub of the green with injuries and balls hitting the woodwork etc. it really does dent their confidence and the manager can't do too much about it. Having Jelavic at the start of this season and I hope beyond hope Pienaar may change everything.

Pretty sure even the haters can't realistically accuse moyes of making excuses for poor form ect.. That is one thing he has never done!

He tells it pretty much how it is...

Or is this gonna be a new myth to beat him with!!
Which will no doubt get as boring as the best myth that moyes only plays negative **** football.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

In the way he's the 11th most paid manager in the WORLD.

The worlds a big place mate. I get paid more than a doctor in nicaragua. The main reason being there isn't much money there, not because I'm worth more.

In terms of revenue's only the very top sides in Spain and Germany can touch english football in general. The premier league gravy train is out of control but players, managers and everybody else is gettin stupid money.

At present Moyes finishes 7th with one of the lowest transfer budgets in the WORLD,we were outspent by Tamworth last summer, and our wage bill equals 11th. IMO the game is mostly about money now so we should expect to finish about were we spend. The difference between 7th and 11th in prize money is roughly £3.25m. That's without the money he makes the club in adfding value to our squad with his transfer dealings. Our 3 highest value players were signed for under £22m. I'd expect well over £65m back if they were sold.

sometimes mate, these excuses are valid, I have seen these things with my own two eyes supporting Everton over the last few years at the start of the season, we never seem to get the rub of the green with injuries and balls hitting the woodwork etc. it really does dent their confidence and the manager can't do too much about it. Having Jelavic at the start of this season and I hope beyond hope Pienaar may change everything.

Agreed mate, I just want to start off nice too, but we always seem to have no clue how to do so and resort to hoofing/bending over to sh*te teams.

Here's to hoping.

In what way is he overpaid?

Think he's already the 12th highest paid manager in the world.

There was a table on here the other month. He's on 2 1/2 times more than Conte who just lead Juve to an unbeaten season and a first title in yonks, against expectation.

I'm not saying Moyes is crap, I'm saying that he isn't the 12th best manager in the world.

EDIT:

090312-managers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back