Moyes to sign new 3yr deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll start the season* playing hoofballs up to Jelavic up front on his own with Osman on the right and a defender in midfield.

*well apart from the first 3 games before Cahill walks back into the team.

Superb news if true.

At least 3 more years before some deluded clowns on here finally realise that Moyes is the glue that holds our club together, and that without him we would be in some very deep **** indeed.

Then he's gone in 3 years...and we are in the **** again?

Delaying the inevitable surely?

This Moyes hating exhausts me, I hope he proves many wrong now that he has a brilliant goalscorer from the start of the season.

Dont think anyone hates him mate. I'm just realistic to know after all this time that when he talks about loyalty and commitment and ambition to win things at Everton it really is just showbiz chat playing to the gallery. He's spent too much time with Kenwright - when you lie down with dogs...

As said, he is worth the £4M+ to this board of directors, because he is guaranteed to protect their asset which they value apparently at the £150M mark (a figure that will no doubtr rise on the back of the much improved tv deal with SKY/BT).

It's all a business to these people - Moyes included (just ask their Kenny who gets a nice drink out of Everton via his provision of services to the club...no doubt sanctioned by 'the Moyesiah').

It's so ****ing twisted what goes on at this club it's not even funny.

Have you noticed the insults are always from the pro moyes posters. And all their arguments are based on what they think would happen or what they think would have happened, and then say we are deluded if we think everton can win stuff because of the money situation.

Most of the posters who want moyes out, want him out because of the sh1te, boring football we have to endure throughout the season, this is not what we think, this is a fact.

Lolz he's singing a 3 year contract cause Fergie said he's leaving United in 3 years and Moist is gonna go to Old Trafford.

Lolz.

Have you noticed the insults are always from the pro moyes posters. And all their arguments are based on what they think would happen or what they think would have happened, and then say we are deluded if we think everton can win stuff because of the money situation.

Most of the posters who want moyes out, want him out because of the sh1te, boring football we have to endure throughout the season, this is not what we think, this is a fact.

It's not a fact though, it's an opinion, clearly not everyone agrees with it.

My own opinion is that most football fans favour results over style. No one spent much time moaning when we grinded our way to fourth with one of the most uninspiring styles ever seen at GP.

insert clint planets old avatar here

As said results are more important than style... Ask blackpool fans!

My main problem is people use this unattractive football as a stick to beat moyes with. Whilst completely ignoring the fact that he doesn't always play like that... Last season was a game of two Halfs... First half being dull unattractive football whilst the 2nd half of the season we played some lovely football!?!?

Moyes fans clearly acknowledge the poor football but also have there eyes open to the fact he also plays good football (players permitting) whether u believe it right or wrong moyes chooses which way he's gonna go about it dependent on what sort of squad he has and tbf to him season on season we have ended up in good league positions..

Moyes haters completely ignore the times we are playing good stuff because it doesn't suit there agenda/argument. I'd have respect in their opinion if they admitted such things... And just said I want moyes out because of the dull football at times. I want a manager who try's to play attractive football over anything else regardless of what players we have, where we finish ect.

In which case I could completely understand you's wanting moyes replaced as he does not put style first. But to say he always plays defensive at all costs regardless of why players we have at any given period is bull!!

Rant over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back