Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
not clicking it, I do not wish to know what they say be it in print or the medium of cyberspace.

one thing I can never figure out is why the o.s. quote them on 'in the papers'

not clicking it, I do not wish to know what they say be it in print or the medium of cyberspace.

one thing I can never figure out is why the o.s. quote them on 'in the papers'

Yeh that really needs to be mentioned to them, dunno why they have that section neway on the OS.

Sadly though, i think Moyes will one day end up at Man U

Its just bollocks. Not one single direct quote.
I have no idea how people can just make [Poor language removed] like this up...

This was on the wireless before and apparently old baconface himself said he would like to see Moyes replace him.
Moyes has done great things for us, but i hate to say it, i think he'd fail at utd.
Moyes & Felan dream team, nah i can't see that meself.

Didn't Moyes sign a 5 year contract at the start of the season? A fairly lucrative one, making him one of the best paid managers in the league. It's either going to cost United close to clearing our debt (subject to contract release clauses) or he's here for the next five years.

Affirmative .

It's for the Dunny , as yous Convicts like to say , Big' Man .

Oh , an' it's a NON STARTER - ASBO aside - . HE NEEDS TO WIN SOMETHING FIRST , or he'll last 10 mins an' will have THROWN AWAY the best years - an' BEST FUKN WORK - of his Career .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

THIS.

Didn't we work out that Everton have at least one "star" youth player coming through every season for the next 4 years???

Why would Moyes leave that? Its taken him 8 years to set that up and get his squad together.

i think its a possibility but not for a while yet. think mourinho is in line for it when ferguson calls it a day and hopefully he'll hang around there long enough for moyes to have built the team here to pip them in the title race but thats jus me hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.