Moylez hated the Riot last night..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
"I was disappointed the crowd came on the pitch because it would've been great for Tony to have enjoyed the moment actually scoring a goal on the field, but actually in a way it got ruined because too many people came on. "

miserable chunt

He's a tit.

Does he not realise that coming out in public and saying that ruined it, actually kind of taints the game in itself?

The players, the media, our fans, other fans and Hibbert himself all got it, knew it was friendly and loved it.

I think Moyes has got to say that though really? Surely it'd be unwise to say yeah that was great in fear of another mass pitch invasion?

Either way i'm not arsed, i twisted me ankle running around the box with loadsa blues and it's a memory i'll never forget as it was all in good fun. In Hibbo's interview on the OS he states that the 'riot' made the night for him contrary to what moyes thought so if Hibbo's over the moon then we obviously did our bit well enough!

He scores when he wants....

Read between the lines nerds. Michael Jordan is signing!

He is one dour fecker,makes the blessed Walter seem like Frank Carson!!

He sticks the knife it saying he's disappointed...then twists its saying "well no, its more than disappointing, it ruined the whole effin night"

lol

Look he can't really condone them can he? Also I think he thinks that Hibbert should have been allowed to celebrate that by himself. If he's a miserable cont for saying that, starting a thread to have a go at Moyes isnt much more in the spirit of last night.

he has to say that! He cant say anything else or he is seen as advocating people coming on the pitch.

read between the lines as Bry said. he touched himself when they all came on the pitch.

Look he can't really condone them can he? Also I think he thinks that Hibbert should have been allowed to celebrate that by himself. If he's a miserable cont for saying that, starting a thread to have a go at Moyes isnt much more in the spirit of last night.

Doesn't have to even mention it.

And Hibbo was swamped by the entire team he didn't even have time to celebrate.

It's just a little bit of a low blow.

Practically said - "Great memorable night, pleased he got the goal. But those nobheads ruined everything by running on the pitch"

Koff Moylez.

its like saying "nelson Mandela was released from prison. Was a great memorable and historical day. But those nobheads that crowded the streets and made all that noise ruined it" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.