Not open for further replies.
Al right across this, as per.

Attachments

• IMG_6201.webp
    IMG_6201.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 24

he’s not going the scum bag is he?
No intention to, ever.
Absolutely mental that a shady funding company who's backer identity is not publicly available can put a halt to any sort of investment in Everton.

Especially when they have no actual investment in the club and their loan agreements are on ticket revenue and TV money.

Absolutely mental. A complete shambles.
Phil O'Green by any chance?

Just read something in the Echo that states that MSP won't be investing in Everton. If this is true, then we're in bigger #### than what we think. I've a feeling Kenwright will still be at Everton when we move to the new stadium.
I'd be satisfied if he was under it, or has already had his ashes scattered in the Mersey by then. Hopefully a sudden gust of wind carries them to his real spiritual home just across of Stanley Park.

Yet the bed wetters are nearly always right.

Moshiri wanted an external loan and he's still getting that. So what's the big deal? MSP owning part of us would just present another hurdle for a potential proper takeover so I'd thought you'd be pleased. I never bought into a couple of Americans on the board were going to sort us out, we just need to finish the stadium and then we can be sold to investors who will hopefully put their hands in their pockets.

oh mate really? they’re is nothing nothing good about everton right now f all

Nothing is particularly good, nothing is at the point of no return either. If we had won the two games everyone would have been happy as Larry. Let's get to at least 6-8 games to see a true direction before we fall apart.

This reads to me as the lender deciding to force Moshiri's hand, and make him realize the haircut on his nonexistent equity that would result from a full sale of the club at present market value. The points deduction from administration just makes matters worse for him, so he has to sell if he knows they'll block anything. The lender, by contrast, looks like they're in a position where they get paid in full regardless of whether we go into administration, so they don't care.

If Moshiri tied his own hands by signing a contract that gives a third party veto power over external funding, in return for cash now, he has no one to blame but himself. It smacks of poor negotiating skills, and isn't that what we've been saying about both Kenwright and Moshiri for some time now?
Not a financial expert but why are there not better options to sell too, we have to be one of the cheapest premier league clubs to buy a fantastic stadium on the horizon a true sleeping giant in the right hands just like Newcastle with the Saudis
It's a distressed asset where the sticking point in any negotiation will always be how much of a bath Moshiri takes. It doesn't appeal to glory hounds, so that premium isn't available. Moshiri would want to be made whole, and the club just isn't worth that. He has played for time, and it appears to me that time is up.

Moshiri wanted an external loan and he's still getting that. So what's the big deal? MSP owning part of us would just present another hurdle for a potential proper takeover so I'd thought you'd be pleased. I never bought into a couple of Americans on the board were going to sort us out, we just need to finish the stadium and then we can be sold to investors who will hopefully put their hands in their pockets.

Nothing is particularly good, nothing is at the point of no return either. If we had won the two games everyone would have been happy as Larry. Let's get to at least 6-8 games to see a true direction before we fall apart.

sorry but the teams utter pants.

if all this is true being relegated just magnifies it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back