Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've heard Mo sleep with no socks on at night!

Was impressed with his first appearance even if it was a friendly. Looking forward to watching him Wednesday probably going to start with gibbo

Poor Gar Bar...gonna be slated by the muppets on GOT for starting over Besic...this WILL happen
Aye there'll be fume galore on here at 2.10 on Saturdays when the team news leaks that Barry starts alongside McCarthy.

Got to be honest though I'd start a fully fit Gibson over Barry let alone Bešić.

Is right lod.

I can see another wide player defo coming in and it's needed, but when we got sexy Kevin with the weird eyes back in there it should be all good. McGeady if he remains inconsistent will get his chance to level out in the Europa League and as a sub when full backs are tired.

I reckon McGeady will do alright this year but then my expectations are probably a wee bit lower than some.

Ideally mate youll be right, as a squad player for what we paid hes alright, just wanna see someone the other side starting with the same ability and production as kev - throw them goals and assists in extra over what we had last year and will push us on, oh yeah desperately need a quality backup for rom as well like

looking at this guys touch and passing range, anyone reckon he could play further forward? could he work in a midfield 3 as the creative/no 10 type player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back