Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me I've seen them all.

And he put in the worst.
Really ?!!! That is the worst performance in Everton shirt ?! How old are you ?Last season Barry was Godawful every other game ,but this season hes solid to good and for Besic, yea he was push unfit in squad after injury against Arsenal, had [Poor language removed] half ,but what do u think about hes performance against City 2 games , Spurs , Chelsea , QPR last season Wolfsburg last season. He has pass , hes good defensevly , hes fast he can turn players , has great long pass and hes young . I would rather bet on him then on any other CM DM that we had . Just to add guy is playing CD and RB two years ago in Hungary . you know how big leap is that .Add to alll that that hes not really sure wtf hes playing under Martinez , one game hes pivot , other CM , then hes on side . Stop whining on player who had handfull of games and most of them play good or great

Really ?!!! That is the worst performance in Everton shirt ?! How old are you ?Las season Barry was Godawful every other game but this season hes solid to good and for Besic yea he was push unfit in squad after injury had [Poor language removed] half but what do u think about hes performance against City 2 games , Spurs , Chelsea , QPR last season . He has pass , hes good defensevly , hes fast he can urn players , has great long pass and hes young . I would rather bet on him then on any other CM DM that we had . Just to add guy is playing cd and RB two years ago in Hungary . you know how big leap is that .Add to alll that that hes not really sure wtdf hes playing under Martinez , one gam hes pivot , other CM , then hes on side . Stop whining on player who had handfull of games and most of them play good or great

Paulus Friend, hes just fishing.

Paulus Friend, hes just fishing.
Meh it s just make me sick of whining. Everton need some who can play Silva , Inesta ,Pjanic, from top of my head next to Besic with Barkley with a bit less [Poor language removed] aproch in front.We just need to find that kind of profile player if we going to play possesion game. And Oviedo my God he was [Poor language removed] last game . Tadic kill him on that side

Anders Limpar Anders Limpar Andrei Kanchelskis 17 Adam Eaton Gareth Farrelly Gareth Farrelly 17 Francis Jeffers Scot Gemmill Scot Gemmill 17 Scot Gemmill Scot Gemmill Tim Cahill 17 Tim Cahill Tim Cahill Tim Cahill 17 Tim Cahill Tim Cahill Tim Cahill 17 Tim Cahill Romelu Lukaku 17 Muhamed Bešić Muhamed Bešić

Who the utter flick is Adam Eaton?
ginga full back wasn't he? think he scored in the youth cup final if memory serves

Anders Limpar Anders Limpar Andrei Kanchelskis 17 Adam Eaton Gareth Farrelly Gareth Farrelly 17 Francis Jeffers Scot Gemmill Scot Gemmill 17 Scot Gemmill Scot Gemmill Tim Cahill 17 Tim Cahill Tim Cahill Tim Cahill 17 Tim Cahill Tim Cahill Tim Cahill 17 Tim Cahill Romelu Lukaku 17 Muhamed Bešić Muhamed Bešić

I used to play cricket with Adam Eaton. Ginger defender. Ended up at Preston I think.

Even Wiki would struggle to find enough on him to create a article. Can we have somebody create one telling great stories of how he was the next Lionel Messi only for injuries to stop his career before he begun. How Everton spent a vast sum to bring him to goodison, leaving a financial black hole which Everton were still paying for forcing the sale of Mikel Arteta, leaving just enough to purchase two lawn mowers.

Adam Eaton was given the number 17 shirt upon signing for Everton, many believed he would help the shirt become iconic to rival Kenny dalglish number 7 across the park.

Fair play to Besic. Didn't hide, and came over to the Anfield Rd at the end.

CgjbRbHWMAAvYfT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back