Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy is awful
He looked very good this season and won a Prem title
Also Prem and FWA player of the year...and scored in 11 consecutive games

At the age of 23 he was playing for FC Halifax Town, guess he should of hung his boots up and called it a day...

Back to Besic....he looks like he has got everything but never gets a run of games mainly due to injury. He can then get back in the team and he looks mediocre, but think we should persevere

If he was fit and had a lot of game time over last two years we could properly assess his status in the squad but we're talking about a player coming from the Hungarian league and then being injured a lot and expecting him to be better than Barry.

Looked promising but is turning into a damp squib. Needs to seriously step up this season and stay injury free or else he will be overtaken for his place

If he was fit and had a lot of game time over last two years we could properly assess his status in the squad but we're talking about a player coming from the Hungarian league and then being injured a lot and expecting him to be better than Barry.
He was no injured last I dont know how many games when he seat on bench , for Gibson McCharty and Clev no heting eben sub minues . He get 3 games in Row after Spurs and play great against Spurs Chelsea and City twice. hen come Fulham injury ang man who told he will have big say in rest of he season put him toaly unfit against Arsenal , just return , and never give him a game after on his position . Playing him on RB was ruining everyhing he was working on before. Besic is fast and will catch up even Bale if he has space to make he speed but hes no fast in 10 yard space ,to put him against any winger was stupid. Anyway i belive in new menager , hes gonna do things I m sure different and everybody will get shoot o prove them self . Not just Wigan boys who made Martinez look a bit crazy how much he push them in to team and at the end we relly look like Wigan.Amd is sramge he dont have injury record bad before Everton , not in Hamburg ,not in Ferenc , not in Bosnia.

Last edited:
Funny people writing him off. He's totally bossed it when fit for a run in the team. Was never injured earlier in his career so just have to hope it's adapting to the Prem and will go away. Have high hopes for him next season.

People forget we looked a totally different team when he was able to play to his ability early this year. It was outrageous the difference he made. Just the sort of passionate young player to drive forward a new era too.

According to Transfermarkt he was injured at 10 out of the 78 matchdays in the BPL these 2 seasons.
Besic is definitely better than a 35 year old Barry and I am certain a non-clownish coach like Koeman will see that.

He never looked fit for me, I mean like match fit, as oppose to being injured unfit.
But then again none of the players ever looked fit, especially Baines.
God help this new fitness coach, his head will fall off about an hour after he starts his fitness assessments.

According to Transfermarkt he was injured at 10 out of the 78 matchdays in the BPL these 2 seasons.
Besic is definitely better than a 35 year old Barry and I am certain a non-clownish coach like Koeman will see that.

Barry was one of our best players last season. Think you need to re-think that statement.

Our central midfield is awful and needs to be massively overhauled. I can't see us achieving much if we are relying on Barry again next season. His days at the top are long gone, he wouldn't get into any top 8 side. He would possibly get a game at ninth placed Stoke, but wouldn't get a game at 10th placed Chelsea.

Our central midfield is awful and needs to be massively overhauled. I can't see us achieving much if we are relying on Barry again next season. His days at the top are long gone, he wouldn't get into any top 8 side. He would possibly get a game at ninth placed Stoke, but wouldn't get a game at 10th placed Chelsea.
Perfect for us in 11th then!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back