Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt, this boy can play.
Get and keep him fit and he can become a massive, massive player for Everton.

injury free would be great, Hope he gets a run,RM never really gave him that I thought,in his first season he got a decent run when either barry or McCarthy got injured, but was put back on the bench when they regained fitness,undeserved if I remember rightly.

The fact is his contribution has been a dissapointment. No excuses left for him. He needs to get his act together and to become opening XI player. If not...he has no future here. Interesting to see if Koeman likes him. He needs to keep out off injury list.

Last edited:
At the turn of this year, he had a great spell of form before getting injured again... If he could start producing that form consistently and keep injury free then he has potential to be a really important player for us under Koeman as he has the sort of high energy pressing game that RK seemingly likes to play.

Do you like any of our players
Loads. Huge, huge fan of Coleman. Think Baines will be back to his best this season after a much-needed break. Mori has huge potential, and Stones could go on to be a great. Barkley has an opportunity to show what he's all about, and Deulofeu could be frighteningly good this campaign. Hopeful to see the re-emergence of Mirallas too, while Lukaku clearly is brilliant just needs to keep his mouth shut. Oh, and we have loads of exciting youngsters.

Is that enough for you?

Loads. Huge, huge fan of Coleman. Think Baines will be back to his best this season after a much-needed break. Mori has huge potential, and Stones could go on to be a great. Barkley has an opportunity to show what he's all about, and Deulofeu could be frighteningly good this campaign. Hopeful to see the re-emergence of Mirallas too, while Lukaku clearly is brilliant just needs to keep his mouth shut. Oh, and we have loads of exciting youngsters.

Is that enough for you?
you've critisised rom, stones, Barkley, witsel and now mo in just the last few days. You're a bad wum

Mo seems to have impressed a lot of people without actually doing much on the pitch to justify it.
I really hope I've misjudged him, but he doesn't look much like a top Premier League player on his performances so far.

Mo seems to have impressed a lot of people without actually doing much on the pitch to justify it.
I really hope I've misjudged him, but he doesn't look much like a top Premier League player on his performances so far.

I think he has got a reputation which hasn't been replicated on the pitch so far, when he has played he has played well, but as i have said to other people he if managed to replicate that over a run of 10 games ill be impressed.

Unfortunately he has hammys made of glass and his former manager played him in weird positions. I would like to see him have a run of games to see if the reputation matches peoples expectations, however right now i dont think they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back