Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo seems to have impressed a lot of people without actually doing much on the pitch to justify it.
I really hope I've misjudged him, but he doesn't look much like a top Premier League player on his performances so far.
Every time he plays though he's usually our best player, most can see that. Suffered through injuries and Bobby only picking his favourites.

I think he has got a reputation which hasn't been replicated on the pitch so far, when he has played he has played well, but as i have said to other people he if managed to replicate that over a run of 10 games ill be impressed.

Unfortunately he has hammys made of glass and his former manager played him in weird positions. I would like to see him have a run of games to see if the reputation matches peoples expectations, however right now i dont think they do.
New fitness and conditioning coaches at the club will hopefully get him over the injuries

New fitness and conditioning coaches at the club will hopefully get him over the injuries

Yeah like i say i don't doubt he has ability, you can see that from the games he has. I just want to see him do it over the course of a season in consecutive games....

Hopefully Jan whatever his name is can whip him into shape and get them hamstrings in a better place.

Mo seems to have impressed a lot of people without actually doing much on the pitch to justify it.
I really hope I've misjudged him, but he doesn't look much like a top Premier League player on his performances so far.

I know it's only a few minutes from just one game, but check out that video of the City game.

His passing is crisp, his movement is good, he can tackle, he harries people.
He's almost always looking to go forward positively, and he's got great self-confidence.
And a touch of snide too.

Get him fit, keep him fit, cut out the yellow cards and play him - he's an undoubted asset to my mind at least.

He is in the mix with the rest of the players. If Everton are to progress there are going to be casualties, if he can make the grade, happy days, if not he will move on.
This is no time for sentiment, there are trophies to be won.

Honestly did people not watch the games he played in this year like City? We looked sooo much better with him in the team and completely dropped off again when he as injured. I went into that second leg against City with zero confidence because he was out.

Every time he plays though he's usually our best player, most can see that. Suffered through injuries and Bobby only picking his favourites.

Kind of.

I think his problem is that he is either the best or worst player on the pitch. He cant seem to just have a decent game.

It amazes me how people cant see his talent though. He is totally two footed, has good vision, decent shot on him, good tackler and is afraid of nobody. He also seems to be capable of being a leader, I was impressed with him last season when he was rallying players after making a mistake, something that nobody else was doing. Pretty good for a player who isnt a regular and is still young.

He has tons of potential. Its just a case of making the most of it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back