Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Joker'?

Puts in a shift whenever he's fit. Staying fit is his big problem, not mindset or talent. Deserves better than being labelled a joker.

Got taken off at halftime last time I saw him. Always injured. Jarg Tats. Joke of a Martinez signing.

I think the main point with Besic is if the coaches can get him fit he could save us a lot of money! Very much the fireard thinking box to box midfielder Ron seems to value! The big question mark is whether his injuries are down to himbeing mismanaged by Bobby and his crew, or whether he simply isnt robust enough for the Prem?
What I would say about this lad, is it has been a long time since i wanted anyone to succeed do badly! Purely for his attitude, if he makes it he will be our captain in two seasons i am sure of it!

But as has been mentioned previously, i dont think he has a lot of time left! If he cant do it, I think Ron will buy someone who can, and have him shipped out at the end of the season, so come on fit and stay fit lad!

Not good enough to wear the 17.

2010-2011-everton-cahill-17-home.jpg

That number is for dead set champions and it basically injured him trying to wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back