Muller, Ravanelli........

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
OK so it looks like we will get Fernandes. It looks possible that we will get Yakubu. If we don't get Manny I will be very dissappointed as DM could make him a world class player. If we don't someone else will. If we don't get Yakubu then I will just geet that usual EFC feeling of being outbid or 'outwaged', we will get someone else and just move on.
My question is this. Who is your biggest regret in not signing. Collymore for signing for the Sh1te. Ravanelli because we wouldn't pay his heating bills, or Muller for not paying his tax on £10,000 per week(that's when £10,000 was £10,0000.) There are plenty of turncoats out there but which one do you remember the most. The one I LIKE most is when Snods chose us over 'them' and became a hero overnight.

Snods still says that was the best decision he ever made:lol: :lol:

Sheeds turning from the darkside was the best imo. He was no mercenary just one of the best left foots to kick a ball and he was ours. RS mates were livid when we got him because most appreciated how good he was:lol: :lol:

Good shout Monty. How many players could hit a freekcik off one post and then the other on the retake. I actually cried at Villa Park when he scored his free kick. Not bad for a man whose run was slower than my 4 year old.

Good shout Monty. How many players could hit a freekcik off one post and then the other on the retake. I actually cried at Villa Park when he scored his free kick. Not bad for a man whose run was slower than my 4 year old.

My mate is doing a job on his house in Lydiate at the moment, says he is a nice bloke as well, not bad coming from a red:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bit of an old thread but I regret not signing Keane from Spurs. A few seasons ago we seemed to be linked to him at every turn and he's been in fantastic form for Spurs in the past 18 months. Berbatov gets all the plaudits but I think Keane is playing even better than him at the moment.

In the past three seasons he's scored 16, 22 and 17 already this season. Very underated.

Its immpressive that hes scored, 100 goals for Spurs in Five seasons, i really wanted him to come here! I used to play against him at schoolboy level in Dublin and hes a big red! Him and Dunne played for the same team in Dublin makes you think if we scouted Dunne, we may have missed Keane or thought he was to small etc. Makes you think when hes scored goals at the highest level in WorlD Cups etc.

His best years are ahead of him and you forget how young he is after being around for so many years, plenty more goal for Spurs, and hopefully Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back