Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s appalling and national news, rightly so. The name of the scum will be getting passed about in those circles and also to the police. Anonymously of course.
As we have seen previously though, the family of this scumbag will aid them as opposed to assisting in getting them nicked.

The drugs trade has sadly changed everything.

With so much 'easy money' to be made, the criminal underclass has grown and become more vicious in pursuit of territory.

Tragically as we have seen, if criminals are equipped with firearms, the potential for bystanders and others to be harmed and killed has increased.

You would have to be blind not to see how this has effected our city.
I imagine things may well get worse before they get better.

In times of recession and economic hardship crime rates will usually increase. More disenfranchised young people from tough backgrounds falling into gangs as surrogate family and looking to take their piece of the pie.

Horrible for the little girl and her family caught in the middle of it all :(

it’s heartbreaking it really is. The horrible thing is how frequently the people committing the crimes are kids themselves.

Doesn’t help that no one trusts the police, and the police themselves don’t seem to be arsed when it’s crime in bad areas either, some of the stuff that went on which the police would literally drive past when I lived in Kenny was ridiculous

Sadly in the next 10-15 years this will become more of a regular occurrence within Liverpool, but not just Liverpool. It will become regular in all major cities across the country.

Think someone alluded to it before but the drug game plays a major part, more so now than ever. Sadly a lot of kids in inner cities only see a future in drug dealing because of the financial rewards it brings. They look at it as easy money and light sentences.

Sadly, people in power have no interest in to tackling it because lack of funding and the effects it has on people working in that sector.

R.I.P. to the young girl.

It’s getting worse and worse everywhere. Where I work in London there’s at least a stabbing a week. It’s always been a dump but now you’re getting regular murders and even guns moving into an area that isn’t historically one of the really bad bits.

Yet the government claim this is some world leading country.

It’s getting worse and worse everywhere. Where I work in London there’s at least a stabbing a week. It’s always been a dump but now you’re getting regular murders and even guns moving into an area that isn’t historically one of the really bad bits.

Yet the government claim this is some world leading country.
We seem to be going backwards as a society and a country.

Horrible now mate. The levels of violence used now to steal is unreal. Bikes/motorbikes snatched from people in broad daylight, people getting their bags and watches pulled off their wrists. You really do have to have be alert walking around the streets.
It really is mate.

People focus on the drug dealers and rightly so but ..

what about the people who are buying it who are part of the problem but accept no responsibility for their own actions.

Some sympathy for those who are addicts but those buying for their social life have blood on their hands too.

No buyers, no dealers!
The war on drugs will never be won. The sensible option would be to legalise and regulate with subsidies put in place to ensure quality.

Drive the dealers out of business by spending the money we already waste tackling a losing battle by fighting the dealers’ system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back