Mutu out for Everton Uefa Cup Visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluesheep

Player Valuation: £150k
The star said today that Mutu is out with knee ligament damage and will miss the everton game. Surely with both games not being far off he will miss both?

About time we had a little good fortune in Europe

Fiorentina striker Adrian Mutu will miss the Uefa Cup clash with Everton after being ruled out for a month.

Mutu suffered a knee injury during Sunday's defeat to Roma after colliding with goalkeeper Alexander Doni.

The former Chelsea star was forced to limp off with the problem and scans have shown Mutu has sustained ligament damage.

It means Mutu will be unavailable for Fiorentina's last 16 tie with Everton in March.

The news is a massive blow for Fiorentina as Mutu is their top scorer and means Giampaolo Pazzini and Christian Vieri will lead the attack in the Romanian's absence.

its a shame because we want to test ourselves against the best, it provides an opportunity to build character and to help fashion ones game in a positive direction.

good for the clubs chances, not so much of a plus for the entertainment enjoyment factor.

its a shame because we want to test ourselves against the best, it provides an opportunity to build character and to help fashion ones game in a positive direction.

good for the clubs chances, not so much of a plus for the entertainment enjoyment factor.

Hmm thats quite peverse- we want to go as far as possible them not having their so called best player will help us progress- we can test ourselves against the best of the best of the best sir! (with honours) in the final. Who fancies an Everton v Bayern Munich final. I DO I DO I DO.

Hmm thats quite peverse- we want to go as far as possible them not having their so called best player will help us progress- we can test ourselves against the best of the best of the best sir! (with honours) in the final. Who fancies an Everton v Bayern Munich final. I DO I DO I DO.

your not the first

we cant be praying for opposition star player injuries ([Poor language removed] not included because they're vermin) so we can scrape by.

we have the chance to play against some of europes best, lets have those players play and best them. that is where confidence is built, its where ability is confirmed, and its where history is written.

your not the first

we cant be praying for opposition star player injuries ([Poor language removed] not included because they're vermin) so we can scrape by.

we have the chance to play against some of europes best, lets have those players play and best them. that is where confidence is built, its where ability is confirmed, and its where history is written.

Listen you pervert we arent praying there star player is out he just happens to be. Just a bit of sunshine that could tip the balance in our favour.

Dont report me Im joking by the way you arent a forum pervert just a real life one eh? :lol:

i hope they all die and then we get to beat the likes of podolski and klose etc in the final

Listen you pervert we arent praying there star player is out he just happens to be. Just a bit of sunshine that could tip the balance in our favour.

Dont report me Im joking by the way you arent a forum pervert just a real life one eh? :lol:

c'est possible.

no point reporting you, maybe after a catalogue of snide remarks over a number of months perhaps. but then you qalified it with a :lol: so i know you arent sniping.

I think you know me well enough now that I wouldnt do that anyway I have respect for people that deserve it eh suits?

something like that :) respect is earned. i dont think either of us have been narky with the other. but lets stop this for now, as we might get accused of holding a 'love in' and worse labeled hippys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back