My Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latch

Player Valuation: £15m
This photo was taken at my brothers wedding July 05, hot as [Poor language removed], hence my sun-tan, :cool:
It's a photo of my wife, myself and our 4 children, plus my eldest daughter from my first marriage.
Mike, eat your heart out, my wife's more beautiful than those ' Miss Bath girls ' . :P :cool: (y)

My two sons support the [Poor language removed] and Man Utd, i did my best, bought the Everton Shirts for them both as kids, drummed our history into them, and this is how they re-pay me, i'm going to demand a DNA test ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

robertpaintings005.jpg

Thats the before reception pics i guess latch!

Any of you doing karoke/dodgey dancing!

Howd the speech go?

:lol: :lol: , dead right mate, during the evening do i did dance, well i say dance, it must have looked more like a voodoo ritual, trance like, singing in a foreign tongue, as for the speech it went down like the titanic, in fact it nearly didn't go down at all, during the meal i sneaked out to the bar ( Bad mistake ), just to calm me nerves you understand, to cut a long story short, i must have lost track of time, somebody must have sent out a search party because one of my cousins found me deep in conversation with one of the barmaids outside the building, it was later made clear to me that i had been pouring out my fears to the poor girl, repeatedly, along the lines of ' Why me i'm not used to public speaking, why did i have to be his brother, do you think if i stay here with you would anybody notice. '

Anyway my luck was out, i staggered back in just as they were starting the bloody speeches, perfect timing, i didn't even get to sit down, just straight into it, one of my most vivid memories of that day was starting to speak and noticing the aforementioned barmaid pissing herself at the back of the room, needless to say, only she found it funny.

I was [Poor language removed] at it, i have one unmarried brother left, i hope he's gay.

Great photo Latch, but you're wearing a red tie!!!!! :shock:

No he isn't his tongues hanging out(y)

Great shot Latch, now we know what the victims look like. I can't see Paula's halo, she must have one somewhere mate putting up with you(y) :lol: :lol:

As the lads don't support a real team who does your milkman support (just a thought)

Hi Guys, been lurking for a while thought I'd make my 1st post on this great site.

What a wicked pic, in my lot I've got me TRUE BLUE, my daughter Liverpool my son son Man Utd so dunno where I went wrong?!?!?!

Now Rob I'm sure I've seen another pic of you not looking so angelic on another thread ?? ;)

Hi Guys, been lurking for a while thought I'd make my 1st post on this great site.

What a wicked pic, in my lot I've got me TRUE BLUE, my daughter Liverpool my son son Man Utd so dunno where I went wrong?!?!?!

Now Rob I'm sure I've seen another pic of you not looking so angelic on another thread ?? ;)

I'm intrigued, how does Welshlamb know Latches name, must have been lurking for a while, could have been in Wales:lol: :lol:

No he isn't his tongues hanging out(y)

Great shot Latch, now we know what the victims look like. I can't see Paula's halo, she must have one somewhere mate putting up with you(y) :lol: :lol:

As the lads don't support a real team who does your milkman support (just a thought)

:lol: :lol: , Bloody hell i never thought of that, i'll look into it pronto Monty, i was wondering why Milkmen always whistle in the mornings ! ;) :lol: :lol: (y)

I'm intrigued, how does Welshlamb know Latches name, must have been lurking for a while, could have been in Wales:lol: :lol:

now now Monty I know how this works, as I said I've been lurking for a while so feels like I know you lot already lol, an I'm ready for some stick lol::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back