My website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSD

Player Valuation: £6m
Hey guys, this is a terrible plug for my drawings but Danny said it was fine for me to make this thread so yeno. :)
As most of you know, I've been drawing Everton players over the past year and putting the drawing videos on Youtube, and after some debate I've decided to try to sell some of my drawings - they'll just gather dust otherwise!
So, I now have a website about my artwork/drawings where most of them are for sale.
www.helendaviesart.co.uk
I'll also do commissions. :)

If you're interested you can either visit my site or email me at
contact@helendaviesart.co.uk for information about prices and commissions.

Prices for the drawings will vary depending on size and detail, but hopefully they're decent prices.

Also, a massive thanks to everyone on here who's liked my drawings and given me a little bit more confidence, I really appreciate it. I'm still trying constantly to improve and produce new work that you'll hopefully like.

Here's some of my latest drawings which aren't all listed on my site yet:
5586868800_3afe161395.jpg

My Website: www.helendaviesart.co.uk/
My Email: contact@helendaviesart.co.uk
My Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/HelenD4TT

Also, if you have suggestions on who I should draw - let me know!

Amazing drawings, brilliant! I love the Jeff Buckley portrait. (I love Jeff Buckley) I presume you're not selling your signed Bily one!? You couldn't sell that! :p

Amazing drawings, brilliant! I love the Jeff Buckley portrait. (I love Jeff Buckley) I presume you're not selling your signed Bily one!? You couldn't sell that! :p

Well I'm actually going to try and get two signed so I can keep one and possibly, maybe, maybe part with the other. Though if I could get any signed by Baines they'd be staying with me forever :p

Thats a nice site, well implemented and there's some beautiful stuff on there. I'll definitely be buying a picture shortly when the house is fully decorated.

Thats a nice site, well implemented and there's some beautiful stuff on there. I'll definitely be buying a picture shortly when the house is fully decorated.

Thanks :) I just need to try and get it all updated though!

Wow, she's only 17...I'm amazed she's even heard of Jeff Buckley!

Nice work, Helen!

Well I'm actually going to try and get two signed so I can keep one and possibly, maybe, maybe part with the other. Though if I could get any signed by Baines they'd be staying with me forever :p

Boss , My Fav' .

As ever .

PM me on the Signing , thing , Hun' ...

Everyone's heard of Jeff Buckley! Well, anyone with music sense :p

I shall do, Topdawg, but you seem to always be busy with helping everyone with things like this so I don't want to add to your plate! It's unfair on you :)

Its not , Hun' ..

YOU are one of the uny sound ones with me lately . Don't seem to matter who I help - IF I can , that is .

Is No Biggy Love .

well you will neglect us for the twits.

you seemed to rate a few mentions on the big love in thread yesterday, some of us never got as much as a nod when folk were reeling off 50 odd members.

& when I try to pm you i get the inbox full shiz almost every time.

Hey hey you two, don't have a domestic in my thread please unless you include pictures of Leighton Baines. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.