Confirmed Signing Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving a RB the number 3 shirt is the worst thing anyone at our club has ever done

Its not if Benitez is going to carry on playing RB's at LB.....

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Nowt wrong with Dave, thankfully we've a very diverse range of 'opinions' on here so if you're ever after a good old argument its easily found.
Takes all sorts ;)
Wasn't meant as a personal attack, just felt his comments were a bit off for someone who clearly hasn't seen Patterson play. I think Patterson will surprise a few people when he gets settled, and can't wait to see how he develops over the next few seasons.
I`m really sorry you`ve had to encounter the poster known as @davek mate.

He`ll only be truly happy when Britain is finally invaded by the Chinese and we`re all locked away in " re education camps ".

He also believes that all Rangers supporters walk around dressed in sashes and bowler hat and offer up their daughters as ritual sacrifices, to the Cult of King William.

He`s also been banned from this thread for a couple of weeks ( which frequently happens with him ), so it`s all good now.
Haha thanks for clarifying, nothing against the guy I just think some people's hatred blinds them sometimes.

“The manager likes attacking fullbacks and for his fullbacks to attack…”

Erm, right then, might want to ask Lucas Digne about that. It’s a bit odd, manager falls out with digne after telling him to be more defensive and let the winger do the attacking, then goes and signs two new fullbacks whose strengths are attacking? Couldn’t make it up really, cohesive strategy in the transfer market again.

At least this guy is young with room to develop, even if he’s not ready to be starting every week right now. Not putting to much pressure on him.

Think the problem with Digne mate was the he was rubbish at the defensive aspect. It said a lot when teams would target his side even though we had Coleman playing on the right!

Anyway, welcome aboard Nathan la, I absolutely hope and pray you develop into a top talent and that the RB position is in good hands for the next 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.