2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must spend training sessions sneaking off on an undersized BMX bike to have a smoke in a secluded area.

He probably isn't ready but can he really be a worse option than Coleman and Kenny are currently?
He must be absolutely awful being kept out by them 2, why splash that cash in jan window when we were desperate for other positions to be filled with ready made straight into first team players, same with mykolenko and Alghazi, absolutely bizarre recruitment

He must be absolutely awful being kept out by them 2, why splash that cash in jan window when we were desperate for other positions to be filled with ready made straight into first team players, same with mykolenko and Alghazi, absolutely bizarre recruitment

Indeed.

Mykolenko and Patterson not ready for the league. El Ghazi not wanted or required but done as a favour to an 'agent'. Alli a chance worth taking for the future perhaps but not in a relegation scrap.

Not very wise recruitment. But the latest mishaps in 30 years of bad decisions by our senior management.

Commonly known as Everton panic buying. We're great at it. Other clubs sign Coutino's, Diaz's and Neves's and we sign bench warming fullbacks because the half billion blow out on tat has addled our brains and left us skint and clueless.

Indeed.

Mykolenko and Patterson not ready for the league. El Ghazi not wanted or required but done as a favour to an 'agent'. Alli a chance worth taking for the future perhaps but not in a relegation scrap.

Not very wise recruitment. But the latest mishaps in 30 years of bad decisions by our senior management.
Ali as a wildcard yeah, but the others, why was it sanctioned! It stinks

Indeed.

I don’t think Mykolenko did badly at all today. Especially under the circumstances although yes I do agree with most of what you said

I don’t think Mykolenko did badly at all today. Especially under the circumstances although yes I do agree with most of what you said

I hope he comes good. He was thrown in at the deep end needlessly when we were, and are, in a dire situation.

The Club hasn't been run professionally for at least 30 years.

We've relied on individual pride (and quality) of whoever was Manager.

It seems like the past is catching up to us this season. It is concerning.
Well these custodians have put us the worst situation in our modern history and they haven’t a clue how to drag us out of it. As you say the past is now coming home to roost! I fear for our future

Status
Not open for further replies.