2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our most attacking threat today. Zero movement ahead of him and McNeil was never close when he wanted him to be.

Had three/four shots. Wish others would take a leaf out of his book!!

And there you have it. The kid is a defender and we just got hammered by bloody Bournemouth. His job was to defend. And he didn't.

And there you have it. The kid is a defender and we just got hammered by bloody Bournemouth. His job was to defend. And he didn't.
Nor did our goalkeeper.......he can't catch a cold just look at his attempt to catch the ball on the crucial opening goal setthe tone - plus again stuck to his line for the headed goal .....some defenders were all poor, but don't blame a young defender when your keeper gave the ball away by fumbling the ball for that crucial opening goal......An England International?

I think he’s got plenty of promise but he genuinely isn’t half the player some make him out to be. He’s young and inexperienced, and more often than not he looks it.

It beggars belief the hype he gets.

He's a 5/10 performer on average for the games he's played this season.

He was hitting his stride before the injury but this idea he's some brilliant attacking FB is mad.

He hasn't put one decent cross in all season. His delivery to Maupay today was laughable. THINK who you are playing with and what your team-mate's strengths are. He had all the time in the world.

He was hitting his stride before the injury but this idea he's some brilliant attacking FB is mad.

He hasn't put one decent cross in all season. His delivery to Maupay today was laughable. THINK who you are playing with and what your team-mate's strengths are. He had all the time in the world.
I watched him a number of times for Scotland and in the Europa league for Rangers. He's a far better crosser than he's shown so far. I think he's snatching at them right now. Sure, he is capable of putting in duff crosses but as a whole he's a better than average crosser of the ball.

I watched him a number of times for Scotland and in the Europa league for Rangers. He's a far better crosser than he's shown so far. I think he's snatching at them right now. Sure, he is capable of putting in duff crosses but as a whole he's a better than average crosser of the ball.
That's fine but he needs to show it.

The example I mentioned was that he'd got into a really good position in the right-hand channel on the edge of the box. All he had to do was play a simple, low ball across the box into Maupay's feet. Instead he drilled in a cross at about 6/7ft in the air. If that was for Dom, fine, but it wasn't Dom, it was a midget.

I think he's a poor player in a poor team, tbh.

No way he gets a start in better Everton teams of the recent past.

That's fine but he needs to show it.

The example I mentioned was that he'd got into a really good position in the right-hand channel on the edge of the box. All he had to do was play a simple, low ball across the box into Maupay's feet. Instead he drilled in a cross at about 6/7ft in the air. If that was for Dom, fine, but it wasn't Dom, it was a midget.

Are we allowed to use "midget" ? Isnt it "little person" ?

Or Unano...

Status
Not open for further replies.