Need some help friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiganToffee-NSNO

Player Valuation: £8m
Hello everyone,

Not sure where I should post this so I just went with it. If I am not allowed to post this here please let me know where I can.

My wife and I will be taking our honeymoon this summer (Aug 4th-14th), and will be coming into London and Liverpool during it. We have never been and it has been my dream to see an Everton match or in the very least be able to see/go into Goodison Park. I know the schedule comes at some time in June so we will not know if there will be a game in the area we are in. How hard would it be to acquire tickets if there is a game, and if there isn't, how hard would it be to partake in a stadium tour?

I am looking forward to this trip and being able to see anything Everton has my heart go roarrrrr (should get a doctor to look at that).

ALSO, is there anything else we should check out while here?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. All the best Blues.

Hello everyone,

Not sure where I should post this so I just went with it. If I am not allowed to post this here please let me know where I can.

My wife and I will be taking our honeymoon this summer (Aug 4th-14th), and will be coming into London and Liverpool during it. We have never been and it has been my dream to see an Everton match or in the very least be able to see/go into Goodison Park. I know the schedule comes at some time in June so we will not know if there will be a game in the area we are in. How hard would it be to acquire tickets if there is a game, and if there isn't, how hard would it be to partake in a stadium tour?

I am looking forward to this trip and being able to see anything Everton has my heart go roarrrrr (should get a doctor to look at that).

Not sure what date the season starts next summer, but you could be over for the last friendly of the preseason at Goodison which would be easy to get hold of tickets.

If you have a Everton supporters club in your area, they might be able to help secure tickets.

Push came to shove you could acquire via Stubhub and pay a little over the odds.

Hello everyone,

you never know mate but there might be a EL qualifier plus we usually have our last pre season game at Goodison as well ( though not sure if we did under Koeman this season ) so you might be in luck.

If you are coming to Liverpool, obviously try and get the Everton stadium tour, match, ferry, museums ( of which there are plenty and the majority of them free ) and basically have a good wander around town and maybe go to Everton 2. Loads to do and I really think ( and hope ) you touch lucky because if it's a EL qualifier or a friendly you will definitely get a ticket no problem at all ;)

Hello everyone,

What part of Michigan are you from? I lived in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti for years. :-)

you never know mate but there might be a EL qualifier plus we usually have our last pre season game at Goodison as well ( though not sure if we did under Koeman this season ) so you might be in luck.

If you are coming to Liverpool, obviously try and get the Everton stadium tour, match, ferry, museums ( of which there are plenty and the majority of them free ) and basically have a good wander around town and maybe go to Everton 2. Loads to do and I really think ( and hope ) you touch lucky because if it's a EL qualifier or a friendly you will definitely get a ticket no problem at all ;)
Awesome I will definitely check all of the other stuff as well. We may try and swing by and see USM Finch Farm as well

Not sure what date the season starts next summer, but you could be over for the last friendly of the preseason at Goodison which would be easy to get hold of tickets.

If you have a Everton supporters club in your area, they might be able to help secure tickets.

Push came to shove you could acquire via Stubhub and pay a little over the odds.
Awesome! Thank you for all of the info, I am part of the Washington DC Toffees group and I have talked to our President a little and will be sure to talk to him some more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back