Negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hope until Stones got injured. We'll still finish top 7 but I was hoping for more. Still got my fingers crossed for the fa cup or Europa though.

Neutrality

There has been so much talk of positivity and negativity on the Everton forum. And being the inherently indifferent man I am, I'm not too bothered either way.

Discuss, my fellow Neutralonians. I mean, if you want to, of course.

thing about martinez is that a mid table finish looks as likely as a cup run. at least to me anyway. could easily see us winnin the europa league while finishin 9th. id take it.

if we want a team that plays good footy and is successful year in year out, we're going to have to invest a bit more in the team.

....Evertonian mate I was out with last night genuinely dislikes RM and has backed us to finish in the bottom 10 at 10-1. Now that is negative.

Did he say who the bookie was, Eggs?

I would have a fiver on that even though I don't think we will finish outside the too ten nor am I a Negative Norman.

I am a gambier, though and I would be tempted to have a few shillings on any team finishing in the bottom 10 at that kind of a price :)

(Except Chelsea and City)

The meltdown on here when we lose to Villa will be superb.

I can see that happening, really i can. I watched Villa vs City and the way they attacked for 70 minutes until they ran out of steam, would of seen them two up against Everton. There a good side this year Villa, or have been so far, and were all over the place, right now i reckon anyone would fancy coming to Goodison.

I would have a fiver on that even though I don't think we will finish outside the too ten nor am I a Negative Norman.

I am a gambier, though and I would be tempted to have a few shillings on any team finishing in the bottom 10 at that kind of a price :)

.....he's a bookie himself, both on-course and owns a couple of shops so not sure where he got the odds. I know where you are coming from, but I asked him for a top 4 price and he quoted 14s which I think is ludicrous. If there's tempting odds of 25s+ I'll be popping a fiver in that direction.

.......just looked on Oddschecker, 8-1 is a stand-out with BetVictor if you have an a/c with them. Also looked at top4, 20s available with Coral's - I have an a/c with them but was looking for bigger odds.

.......just looked on Oddschecker, 8-1 is a stand-out with BetVictor if you have an a/c with them. Also looked at top4, 20s available with Coral's - I have an a/c with them but was looking for bigger odds.

Cheers, Eggs.

I wouldn't deal at 8/1 about the bottom 10.......but I am going to have a sporting fiver on us finishing top four at 20s....or bigger if I can find it.

The way I look at it, outside of the two main challengers for the title.....those other two places are up for grabs.

And we are the team with most improvement in them IMO

I can see that happening, really i can. I watched Villa vs City and the way they attacked for 70 minutes until they ran out of steam, would of seen them two up against Everton. There a good side this year Villa, or have been so far, and were all over the place, right now i reckon anyone would fancy coming to Goodison.

Lol plus they beat Liverpool 1-0.
I can see them doing us, I really can.
They'll have no fear...

Cheers, Eggs.

I wouldn't deal at 8/1 about the bottom 10.......but I am going to have a sporting fiver on us finishing top four at 20s....or bigger if I can find it.

The way I look at it, outside of the two main challengers for the title.....those other two places are up for grabs.

And we are the team with most improvement in them IMO

.....in respect of the top4 you share the same view as me, Khalekan. I backed us at 20s last season before a ball was kicked and would expect bigger odds now but the bookies clearly concur with us that at least one place is up for grabs. We do need to hang on in there for a month or so until injury situation clears and the fear is that we will lose ground and get a bit nervy. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back