Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

we all know he is a monster in a making, now is the time to hit it and put all the tv money into this

tumblr_ltfl64d1oW1qeec8so1_1319226135_cover.jpg

we all know he is a monster in a making, now is the time to hit it and put all the tv money into this
Never thought of it like that.
Spew all the cash on Wellbeck then we can sell felli for a mars bar so that we wouldn't have to worry about the money anymore.
Chilled out Evertonians everywhere.

Another not on Negredo. No re-sale value whatsoever. If he flops best we can hope is a loan back to Spain.

What on heavens earth is "re-sale value" should we have 22 teenagers and hope the likes of City or United bid for them? Negredo's class hope we sign him.

What on heavens earth is "re-sale value" should we have 22 teenagers and hope the likes of City or United bid for them? Negredo's class hope we sign him.

27 is a great age for a player, peak ages. We need players who are ready now, not develop young strikers, which Moyes is doing anyway with Victor.

Never thought of it like that.
Spew all the cash on Wellbeck then we can sell felli for a mars bar so that we wouldn't have to worry about the money anymore.
Chilled out Evertonians everywhere.

slowly but surely you all will wake up and see how brilliant idea/plan it is

Totally agree, but this type of player ain't gonna wanna come to everton.

They're interested enough to meet up , like I say it might amount to nothing but he's not rejected it out of hand which is something , the finances of the deal would be interesting though

They're interested enough to meet up , like I say it might amount to nothing but he's not rejected it out of hand which is something , the finances of the deal would be interesting though

I didn't realise you had info on this, forgive me sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back