Neill to Galatasaray?

• Thread starter Thread starter best little spaniard
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of time, if it is true? We all know it's not going to happen, Moyes would never except the bid, we are short on defence and probably would be looking to bring some more loan signing in.

Even if Neill is not staying beyond this season, I won't let him leave as we need number.

I think it'd be a shocking idea to get rid of him, we wont be able to bring in anyone with experience or premier league quality for that amount of cash.

Now campbell's there phillipe's ours, its the only explanation for waving turrahh to, at present, a first choice player

Definately Senderos.

Maybe the £800,000 will go towards a loan fee, with the rest going to Sheffield whoever to keep them sweet on the Kilgallen deal.

Maybe

:lol:

What a complete farce.

£800,000 and they accept it. Last time I looked Jagielka is not remotely near return, Distin was some way off coming back, Moyes wont risk Duffy at this level yet and we'd rely on Hibbert and Heitinga at CB. And forget Yobo and an early return as a solution - he's a complete hoofer and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an Everton shirt again.

FFS, this club must be on the bones of its arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back