Neill to Galatasaray?

• Thread starter Thread starter best little spaniard
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What completely stupid decision if true. We finally have a good defensive partnership and the recent results speak for them selves. I wouldn't be surprised if this has the consequences as selling lescott. And for only 800k. There is no way in hell we can get a decent replacemnt for that. This deal should only go ahead if we can secure a loan deal for sendoros first and even then I wouldn't want to get rid of him.

What completely stupid decision if true. We finally have a good defensive partnership and the recent results speak for them selves. I wouldn't be surprised if this has the consequences as selling lescott. And for only 800k. There is no way in hell we can get a decent replacemnt for that. This deal should only go ahead if we can secure a loan deal for sendoros first and even then I wouldn't want to get rid of him.

Then he's need bedding in before he gave a coordinated performance with new team mates.

Mad as a box of frogs.

Someone mentioned on another forum that Blackwell has told Talksport that Kilgallon was probably going this window for £1-2M. If it was us I'd be:

a) pleased

b ) worried that Jagielka might be worse than we all feared.

Lets be honest, he was always ever going to be cover. I reckon Moyes only wanted him for the injury hurdle anyway.

Besides, Neill wanted match time leading up to the World Cup, and as our regular defenders return, he may have realistically assessed his place in the squad. Game time in Turkey will keep him in shape for the Cup, which will be his last hurrah before hanging up his boots.

(Fancy being sold for 800k though! Oh how the lofty have falen!)

Sell sell sell. Neill could sign for Galatasary now on pre-contract anyway, so for a guy who cost us nothing and who could leave for nothing in 6 months and to get potentially £800k is a no brainer. Take the money and run. It's a pity more of this does not happen.
There were not a lot of takers in the Summer for him when he was free, and now someone is willing to pay. If as reported in some places that he wants to go, then it is just a matter of banking the money and using it wisely on someone else.

Someone mentioned on another forum that Blackwell has told Talksport that Kilgallon was probably going this window for £1-2M. If it was us I'd be:

a) pleased

b ) worried that Jagielka might be worse than we all feared.

Both Dave.

If he was any good we could then sell on Distin or Yobo so we will win either way..............if Jags gets fit!

until its on the os which it aint as yet. i cant belive that we'd get rid with 2 cb out we need the cover

800k is nothing.

distin cost 6 million!

we should keep him for sure. he is looking like a great player now.

also.. do we have cover to sell him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back