Neville signs new 4 year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news on SSN.

Don't know whether this is supposed to keep us happy till signings are made but surely it shouldn't be a priority at the moment. At least wait till a few signings are in before announcing it

That'll make him 35, can only assume that he must be being groomed for a possible coaching role.

He's got a good head on his shoulders and whatever anyone says about him, he is a good leader, is very experienced (people forget he has 60 caps) and always does his best to fill whatever role is asked of him - unfortunately, a lot of people will argue that his best may just not be quite good enough...

Breaking news on SSN.

Don't know whether this is supposed to keep us happy till signings are made but surely it shouldn't be a priority at the moment. At least wait till a few signings are in before announcing it

Worst news i have heard in years. 4 more years of this waste of space
Posted via Mobile Device

Will neville just go! Am sick of seeing this waste of space in a blue shirt
Posted via Mobile Device

I would actually like him to leave just so we dont have to put up with people coming out with crap like this, no offence as your entitled to your opinion but anyone would think he was Titus Bramble or something. He's not even the worst player in our team for gods sake, and he's a good leader on the pitch. Moyes likes him, he's going nowhere, is probably being groomed as Moyes' long term sucessor, get off his back and give him some support.

Merged the two threads together.

Good news in my book. Very comitted player, excellent captain and by far the best right back at the club (y)

I would actually like him to leave just so we dont have to put up with people coming out with crap like this, no offence as your entitled to your opinion but anyone would think he was Titus Bramble or something. He's not even the worst player in our team for gods sake, and he's a good leader on the pitch. Moyes likes him, he's going nowhere, is probably being groomed as Moyes' long term sucessor, get off his back and give him some support.
This might be a little bit off the topic but dont you guys think he might make a good central DEFENSIVE midfielder seeing that we are looking for one? He's hard on tackles and that's the ideal place he should be on the pitch seeing that he'll be captain again this season. And yes I know, his distribution is not the best, well far from it but he's a guy who can break down an attack which is what is required from a central def midfielder...

This might be a little bit off the topic but dont you guys think he might make a good central DEFENSIVE midfielder seeing that we are looking for one? He's hard on tackles and that's the ideal place he should be on the pitch seeing that he'll be captain again this season. And yes I know, his distribution is not the best, well far from it but he's a guy who can break down an attack which is what is required from a central def midfielder...

He played CB a couple of times in his first season here when we were short of numbers. One that sticks out was Chelsea at home when he did a very solid job.

Who is the worst player then? He is constantly the weak link
Posted via Mobile Device

What a [Poor language removed] joke. 4 year deal for a 31 (nearly 32) year old. The club's bankrupt of ideas.

:@:@:@:@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back