New Everton Crest

• I Like It

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • I Hate It - Everton please reinstate the previous crest

Votes: 462 94.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late for that now imo. The Coventry badge was announced in April. The Buffalo badge was on kits for years so i'm not sure that's an example you should be using to give people hope !

The Coventry badge was definitely withdrawn in January 2005. I'm not sure when it was launched.

It was never on any kits though.

we haven't seen any proper leaks of a kit yet have we? so i doubt they would have the official kits with the new badge on. They've obviously created some merch, so if they do decide to drop it they could still try and sell the stuff they've already made with that badge on (won't get much sales like, but too late to go back because of how moronic they've controlled the whole scenario).

Best decision from their POV, if they really really see the need for a new badge would be to keep the old one for this season then they have a whole year to interact with the fans they have lied to to help them in designing a new one. Plenty of mockups on here of designs that could be used or even a poll, it's not ****ing rocket science really. Sack that idiot of an imac loving kopite breathing scum and get the fans to show that his fancy ass graphics degree (if he has one) means feck all compared to real football fans' views with regards to football.

sadly, i fully expect the new badge to stay because it would be too much effort for everyone at the club to reverse their decision. They even knew of the reaction from when it got leaked ffs, absolute whoppers

we haven't seen any proper leaks of a kit yet have we? so i doubt they would have the official kits with the new badge on. They've obviously created some merch, so if they do decide to drop it they could still try and sell the stuff they've already made with that badge on (won't get much sales like, but too late to go back because of how moronic they've controlled the whole scenario).

Best decision from their POV, if they really really see the need for a new badge would be to keep the old one for this season then they have a whole year to interact with the fans they have lied to to help them in designing a new one. Plenty of mockups on here of designs that could be used or even a poll, it's not ****ing rocket science really. Sack that idiot of an imac loving kopite breathing scum and get the fans to show that his fancy ass graphics degree (if he has one) means feck all compared to real football fans' views with regards to football.

sadly, i fully expect the new badge to stay because it would be too much effort for everyone at the club to reverse their decision. They even knew of the reaction from when it got leaked ffs, absolute whoppers

I highly doubt they haven't already started producing the new kits mate.

The most one-sided vote outside of some Eastern European dictatorship

The club have got this so wrong, it's spectacular

I've been led to believe that the Echo will go strongly in support of the fans in tomorrow's paper, using the figures gleamed from many of the fans polls and also from the feedback they've received. I guess we will see soon enough.

Nike mate x

If that's true and they pushed for it to be more simple then why not one of the first two from this picture?
Everton_crests.jpg

If that's true and they pushed for it to be more simple then why not one of the first two from this picture?
Everton_crests.jpg

I don't think they pushed for it to be simple mate, but Nike are of course in charge of overall production. If you look at the timeline generally kits are released a week after they're revealed, and i would be surprised if at least one of our kits wasn't scheduled to be revealed by the end of the month (was the 30th last year).

There will already be new kits stockpiled and ready to go, imo. Probably weeks ago in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back