New DOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..hadn’t heard that we were after a DoF and have never heard of the Brighton DoF but weirdly as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought I’d like us to get the bloke from Brighton.

Indeed, one of my concerns about Potter is he’s doing a good job because of their DoF.

Brighton knocked City out of the FA Youth Cup this week which reinforced my view he must know his stuff.

Key is, he comes in with the power of a DoF. Despite what was said by the Rafatonians, Benitez didn’t have ‘total power’. Our DoF needs that level of control, he needs to work closely with the Manager so they are on the same page. A Rooney or Lampard appointment will need a DoF.

Personally delighted if this happens.

…..hadn’t heard that we were after a DoF and have never heard of the Brighton DoF but weirdly as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought I’d like us to get the bloke from Brighton.

Indeed, one of my concerns about Potter is he’s doing a good job because of their DoF.

Brighton knocked City out of the FA Youth Cup this week which reinforced my view he must know his stuff.

Key is, he comes in with the power of a DoF. Despite what was said by the Rafatonians, Benitez didn’t have ‘total power’. Our DoF needs that level of control, he needs to work closely with the Manager so they are on the same page. A Rooney or Lampard appointment will need a DoF.

Personally delighted if this happens.
I’ve worked with Dan when he was at the FA, everyone there spoke incredibly highly of him and his results at Brighton speak for themselves.

Ashworth and potter with a better budget would be absolutely fantastic for us in my opinion. There are never any guarantees but in theory the two of them are exactly what we need for a long term project to get us to where want to be. For that reason I do not expect this to happen, and we will instead appoint 7 people seemingly picked at random to do these jobs within the next 3 years. EBEPTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.