New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is unpopular, but I stand by it 97% that it's a shame Jose already signed for Roma. He could still attract the better players we need and tbh we've been playing anti-football for so long it wouldn't matter, just give us commitment and effort and a chance. Speaks buckets that Spurs off loaded him before the final just in case they won it and caused a uplift in redundancy. Jose might have done a Tuchel on Pep.

I bet his head his battered Moshiri.

He’s tried the experienced manager approach - Failed.
He’s tried the young manager approach - Failed.
He’s tried the very experienced manager - Failed.

Where do we go from here?
You go for the devil you know...the mighty David Moyes...always delivered more or less with barely anything to spend...

All these wonderful names/managers being mentioned, and some not so wonderful. Lets remember, Spurs are also looking for a manager.

Fast forward to August 1st . Spurs will be managed by someone like Conte/Simeone, Everton will be managed by a Moyes/Dyche/Howe type.

I think with managers that have brought a team up from the championship, they have had time to build a squad, a specific formation and a way of playing. Coming to our frankinstein's monster of a team with no fixed identity is a massive test. Though a manager like this might give Brands a free reign to sign the players.
I think thats true, and I do think we likely need to priortize that kind of stability and commitment to ethos over league position post todays news for some years to come. But if thats the case personally probably look at Farke or Potter of that profile over Nuno considerng the style and player profile that could lead to I expect more exciting football and higher end prospects. Let alone the possibility of lightning in a bottle.

I bet his head his battered Moshiri.

He’s tried the experienced manager approach - Failed.
He’s tried the young manager approach - Failed.
He’s tried the very experienced manager - Failed.

Where do we go from here?
Maybe choosing a good manager that would be the right fit would be a start?

I said it when he was signed, I don't/didn't dispute Ancelotti was an enormous successful manager but I didn't think he would fit us. Silva being the young one, he failed because he was crap. Koeman being the experienced one is a joke because he failed almost everywhere he was and was VERY close to the sack at Southampton before he had no choice with injuries and stumbled on to something. Roberto failed because he had no desire, at all, to adapt.

He's tried everything to choose the flair manager instead of the right one. Favre should have been the pick after Martinez instead of Koeman. Paulo should have been the pick instead of Silva.

You go for the devil you know...the mighty David Moyes...always delivered more or less with barely anything to spend...

Different times though mate now. A lot more expectations and different culture at the club. Not plucky little Everton punching above their weight.

He’s had a good season at West Ham, his first for about 7 years, let’s see how he gets on next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.