New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can get Everton playing with even half the intensity that Klopp had Liverpool playing with it would be a good start.
I reckon he will, hes a good manager, perfect for us, I reckon the players will be able to buy into his philosophy, hopefully we announce him tomorrow

Not for or anti Nuno tbh, feels a bit safe and uninspiring if it's him.

I know is whoever the next fella is he is gonna have to earn my support and trust with decent attitude and performances on the pitch and hopefully good results.

Also, At least he isn't Moyse, Howe or Martinez...

We've tried the Hollywood manager and Carlo left as soon as one of his exes flashed their arse at him.

I'll be honest, I was hoping Everton were going to take the time and scour the world looking for our version of Diego Simeone, as that's what we should be striving for and what we need.

Is Nuno that man?! Colour me unconvinced.

We do all the signs are there. Never won a thing in his life, failed at Porto and Valencia, has a terrible record again the big 6, is already unliked. Had been sacked from a team below us

He finished 4th in his first season at Valencia and was 7th in the table when he left. Did he fail because he never won la liga with Valencia? Just wondering.

We do all the signs are there. Never won a thing in his life, failed at Porto and Valencia, has a terrible record again the big 6, is already unliked. Had been sacked from a team below us
What changed?
Rodgers is a poor overrated manager.
Nuno is a very good manager.
What baffles me with Wolves is the fact they sold Jota. Clearly a top top player and the reason the RS are top

Can somebody e Mail Everton and Moshiri and tell them we don’t want Nuno ?
Getting Nuno from a team that finished blow us is typical Everton, we buy players from team above us that they don’t want them anymore and expect them to get us above the teams they left at the same time making us weaker and them better
This club needs to start thinking outside the PL box
Your optimism is overwhelming

That will depend on who we can shift and who we can bring in,that's bigger than any management appointment
Indeed....one of his earliest tasks, should he be appointed is either with or without Brand's help get rid of the slugs and wasters at the club
Gomez
Iwobi
Siggyfraud
Tosun
Bernard
Keane

Coleman needs replacing after sterling work at EFC
Davies is not imo a prem player.

If Santo can do this, he will have the majority of fans behind him

Who he brings in is for the transfer thread.
If he is appointed of course

Indeed....one of his earliest tasks, should he be appointed is either with or without Brand's help get rid of the slugs and wasters at the club
Gomez
Iwobi
Siggyfraud
Tosun
Bernard
Keane

Coleman needs replacing after sterling work at EFC
Davies is not imo a prem player.

If Santo can do this, he will have the majority of fans behind him

Who he brings in is for the transfer thread.
If he is appointed of course
Davies is barely a championship player.

Nuno doesn't use youth? There isn't another team that used more under 21 players than him last season. Three or four lads from their academy in the squad alongside a load of teenagers from abroad...

And on the 'failed at Valencia' comment... He has the best win percentage of all their managers in the last 15 years or so... He just suffered from the enormous expectations that go with being their manager... And coming a not too many years after a team that was one of the best in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.