New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m taking the approach of “never send an email when you’re angry”.

If it happens, I’m gonna let the dust settle and see how I feel about it in a week.

I’m not saying he’d have been my first pick, nor am I saying I’m against him from day one because that wouldn’t be of any benefit to anyone.

I’m for waiting and seeing.

I don't believe it but if it's him he should be backed as it's gutsy by him to accept the challenge. He'll have to be whiter than white and try harder than anyone else.

If he's given Moshiri the best interview to say what he will do with the team then what else do you do? Pick the bloke that's worse?

Chelsea, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Newcastle.
No.

Platform to win things? Chelsea and Madrid had it when he arrived, Newcastle didn't when he left, you can make the argument for the RS I guess but he also left and they stunk for years before Klopp showed up and imo they weren't that far off of where he took them when he arrived. So I disagree with that sentiment.

I’m taking the approach of “never send an email when you’re angry”.

If it happens, I’m gonna let the dust settle and see how I feel about it in a week.

I’m not saying he’d have been my first pick, nor am I saying I’m against him from day one because that wouldn’t be of any benefit to anyone.

I’m for waiting and seeing.
Wise words.

I don't believe it but if it's him he should be backed as it's gutsy by him to accept the challenge. He'll have to be whiter than white and try harder than anyone else.

If he's given Moshiri the best interview to say what he will do with the team then what else do you do? Pick the bloke that's worse?
There is no one worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.