New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's expecting such a name dave unless you're in dream world, Would be nice like.
The point is the fans don't want him, Anyone BUT him.
Lol.

Then familiarise yourself with the last 1484 pages of this thread, they're chocca with them.

We could never be as bad as them. But that deffo is kopite behaviour.
I don’t really think a few graffiti daubed bedsheets really constitutes “kopite behaviour”.

robbing your own fans, attacking rival teams coaches, trying to set the city’s iconic building ablaze and various other much worse misdemeanours and you might be onto something!

That's like saying if someone had piss thrown on them 'It can be washed off, means nothing'
Can't agree

I agree with you.

But if the only way we can indicate to the owner that Benitez is not a decision we can support, is by spraying a bedsheet… (which is the only communication the fans have given, thus far) then so be it.

Regardless of your Rafael opinion, there will always be a toxic environment around him, and you can’t be having the same negativity around The place which has stifled previous managers.

Club are making a show of themselves with what they're doing, lets be honest about it
I honestly don't think they are mate.
I think that they are playing it right , keep our cards close to our chest.
Us fans have no idea what is going on , the bookies have absolutely no idea , as the odds wildly flip flop every day.
I think it puts the club in the best position in the drive to recruit the best person.

Status
Not open for further replies.