New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was given a side in the relegation zone and then wasn't given any money. under those conditions I think he did very well.
His record speaks for itself, he's actually won real proper trophies at nearly every club he's been at. Actually winning stuff is as rare as hens teeth around here, so I just can't get my head around the hysteria.
What "hysteria" is that mate?

They brought him in to save them from relegation and he failed mate.

That's a Rafael FACT.

I guarantee they still had the biggest wage bill for that season they won the championship. It's not a feather in his cap.

Newcastle admit they took a "financial gamble" to win promotion back to the Premier League, with their wage bill in the 2016-17 season the highest in Football League history.

New figures show they paid wages of £112.2m, almost double the Championship's other promoted clubs, Brighton and Huddersfield, combined.

Yeah let's give him credit for winning a league where he outset his competitions twice over.
yes, you'd expect him to bring them back up, but his time at Newcastle is hardly a period with which to hit him over the head. Everybody except Ashley and you were well pleased with his performance.

Hope he trips over on a bedsheets and rolls all the way back to Anfield the gargantuan RAT

I am still struggling with this one.

All the managers,players and even the board seem happy with him and his role, but the fans, who see little of what he does want him out. It feels like we are blaming him for everything, but those in the know aren't

And I am not for one second buying the "new manager has to agree to keep him on" waffle, business isn't like that
I don’t want him gone because I don’t think he is any good. I am speaking from the perspective that it will be good for his career. I think he needs to wet his feet. I hope he will one day become our manager.

Here's the Top 5 for today:

1) Favre
2) Galtier
3) Fonseca
4) Potter
5) any person not named Benitez

and the 5 who should not be employed by anyone, let alone Everton

1) Benitez*
2) Uno Espirito Santos
3) Kev50*
4) Howe (not to)
5) Theoneandonly*

*Footnote: some of these may in fact be the same people.
What about Dos Espirito Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.