New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not step foot inside the ground if FSW is appointed & I have had a season ticket for nearly all my life & I am now 60 I can’t believe that OUR club could even consider it they are breaking my heart again but this time will be the last time !!!

Are you the sort of person who voted Tory then unashamedly went out clapping for the NHS by chance? Just curious.
That’s an insult
Never have or never will vote Tory in my lifetime
My father would haunt me if I did!!
And yes I did clap the NHS workers and the other people that put their lives in danger like supermarket workers ETC

My stomach churns when I see Everton at the moment
I just want the club to move forward and for the fan base to knit together.
Im not a fan of the FSW (far from it) and would prefer other managers but if that’s what it is we need to get on with it

I will not step foot inside the ground if FSW is appointed & I have had a season ticket for nearly all my life & I am now 60 I can’t believe that OUR club could even consider it they are breaking my heart again but this time will be the last time !!!

Sorry to hear this buddy. Don't let the undercover Benitez acolytes tell you otherwise- it will be a boo-a-thon and we are going to get him OUT

I wish I could say I won't.

I'm fighting hard, but I'm very weak and no doubt the horrid cesspit of a club will drag me there.

I hate myself.

Aside from all the abuse being exchanged concerning the FSW. what would people think if Frank Lampard was chosen? Young, ambitious, probably should not have started at his former club, and might give us a new impetus.

Seen a few things lately that all Moshiri is interested in is keeping us in the league until the new ground: nonsense, you don’t spend the money he has on managers, players, agents etc. If he just wants 17th. You can accuse him of other things, but he definitely wants to see us at the top of the table.

Support for Benitez seems to be along the lines of 50% strongly oppose, 30% somewhat oppose, 10% meh, 10% support.
I'd imagine this is probably reflected in club employees. Which seems mad.
The whole club will be at such a low ebb starting the season.
He does have a favorable run of fixtures to start, if he doesn't do well in them it's gonna get very messy very quick.
Seems like a daft gamble to me.
This percentage you quote based on what ?The people who moan on this site or the 30 odd thousand fans who go to the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.